PDA

View Full Version : has anyone had there form back from the tax man yet?

Monkey1
08-07-2009, 06:09 AM
I sent mine off ages ago, my friend sent hers after me and had a reply over a week ago. I think i am going to phone up to see if it has arrived:rolleyes:

sweets
08-07-2009, 07:45 AM
i would ring up if i was you. i sent mine off at the end of april, last week i rang them about a different matter and while i was on the phone i asked them how long they usually took to send the bill and they looked it up and said it should have been sent within 3 weeks! suprisingly it came 2 days later after my phone call.

cuddlybunny38
08-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Got mine 2 weeks ago, was nice had a rebate £262.00. Mainly as I was employed also last year so was from that.

tinkerbelle
08-07-2009, 08:35 AM
not had mine yet and i sent it in april think i best ring them

singlewiththree
08-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I've not heard anything either but won't be paying tax this first year as I'm in a deficit due to only just starting up. I didn't know we were supposed to hear back from them.

Chatterbox Childcare
08-07-2009, 09:02 AM
This is why I love submitting mine on line. The answer is instant

Hope it comes soon

TheBTeam
08-07-2009, 12:32 PM

Hope it comes soon

Hi, Debbie I am having a fake blonde moment, but do we when we submit online get a tax statement eventually? I can not remember, and don't want to go into the loft for last years to check if i can help it!

oakie dokie
08-07-2009, 12:35 PM
had mine back, sent it in 2 weeks ago and got the reply last week.

Monkey1
08-07-2009, 05:42 PM
I guess some tax offices are just more efficient than others! I phoned , they said it was submitted on 5th June..........and will be delt with soon. I would love to know if there was a way you could find out how much parents are saying you charge them for the childcare tax credit, cause i bet mine theres doesn't match mine!

MissTinkerbell
08-07-2009, 06:39 PM

Hope it comes soon

Me too..........

ORKSIE
08-07-2009, 06:40 PM
I got mine back about 2 weeks ago.

sweets
08-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Got mine 2 weeks ago, was nice had a rebate £262.00. Mainly as I was employed also last year so was from that.

Did they actually send you a cheque for the money? my return letter said i had overpaid tax by £262 but thats it, i thought there would be a cheque!

sophiestars
08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Are you all talking about the financial year ending march 2009? I am confused about tax. I thought we had until next jan to do it online? I have finished it on paper but haven't submitted it online yet.

Pauline
09-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Hi, Debbie I am having a fake blonde moment, but do we when we submit online get a tax statement eventually? I can not remember, and don't want to go into the loft for last years to check if i can help it!

We do ours online but always get a statement in the post a few weeks later. Neither of us have had one yet this year and we submitted early May. Perhaps we should phone too.

TheBTeam
09-07-2009, 11:45 AM
We do ours online but always get a statement in the post a few weeks later. Neither of us have had one yet this year and we submitted early May. Perhaps we should phone too.

I submitted mine and dh early may online and thought i should have had statement by now, checked online last night and it said i was due a repayment and that we owed as of 31/1, so rang them to check that all was okay and system would use the amount showing as overpayment to pay what i owe, (i like to get it paid and sorted!) and she said yes.

When asked about a statement she said probably about November time!

Pauline
09-07-2009, 11:55 AM
When asked about a statement she said probably about November time!

I've never know it take that long!

Chatterbox Childcare
10-07-2009, 07:00 AM

I print off the summary off the return. I have had a statement showing what I need to pay and when but if I was owed money I would be chasing the refund now!