PDA

View Full Version : NES arnold orders

loocyloo
07-07-2009, 11:54 AM
just realised that the order i made for stuff from the summer sale hadn't arrived ! (neither had the money been taken:rolleyes: ) despite an emailed order confirmation.

i rang them - apparently they had problems with their website at the beginning of June, and it sounds like quite alot of orders went awol!

waiting for a phone call back to tell me what is happening, as their computor system is down at the moment, so they can't check any orders either!

Playmate
07-07-2009, 05:11 PM
I've had problems with this company in the past, they can be a nightmare! I have waited ages for orders and I usually find their sale stuff is out of stock before the leaflet gets into distribution. Hope you get your stuff.

sarah32
07-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I would never older from them again with the hassle we had with them, with the kitchens we all ordered on here.:mad:

Hope you get it sorted.

mum26
07-07-2009, 06:38 PM
I have ordered from them over the weekend as they had a lot of good offers in their sale. I telephoned them on Monday to see if the items ordered were actually in stock and a fair amount were :clapping: . However, the person I spoke to did say that there didn't seem to be a record of my order number but did say that it may just be a backlog of orders from the weekend :panic: - think I may ring again to check. I have also tried to place an order with SBS educational over the weekend, but couldn't get to the checkout. Again phoned helpline and they said they have had a problem with their server. Have been trying again but still not having any luck with actually checking out my order. Quite annoying as when I checked items with telephone operator most items were still in stock (probably because no-one can actually order anything! Hopefully I will receive some items eventually.

miffy
07-07-2009, 09:21 PM
A lot of us had trouble with SBS last year.

Often you don't get everything on the order because things are out of stock so they add a surcharge for a small order or they send the order in two parts and charge two lots of postage or worse, they take your money but don't send you anything!

Sorry, not trying to put you off - some members got some good bargains - hope you get your stuff

Miffy xx

nell57
07-07-2009, 09:32 PM
You all might be interested to know that both sbs, nes arnold and quite a few of other catalogues are run/owned by the same company

Take a look;)

http://www.findel-education.co.uk/page2.asp?PageID=605

miffy
07-07-2009, 09:36 PM
You all might be interested to know that both sbs, nes arnold and quite a few of other catalogues are run/owned by the same company

Take a look;)

http://www.findel-education.co.uk/page2.asp?PageID=605

That doesn't surprise me! Thanks

Miffy xx

childmind04
07-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Never had problems with NES but have with SBS, sent wrong stuff, then tried to charge postage for changing them, then took money for some, refunded some and are still now sending letters saying i owe them £35, which they took before they delivered the items, sent them 2 copies of statements obviously i crossed out all numbers and they said the could be anybodies statements!!!

I still look at specials etc but dont buy as they are so bad with the logistics :(

PixiePetal
07-07-2009, 10:00 PM
just realised that the order i made for stuff from the summer sale hadn't arrived ! (neither had the money been taken:rolleyes: ) despite an emailed order confirmation.

i rang them - apparently they had problems with their website at the beginning of June, and it sounds like quite alot of orders went awol!

waiting for a phone call back to tell me what is happening, as their computor system is down at the moment, so they can't check any orders either!

Same with me, they were meant to be ringing me back straight away..............2 weeks ago! Will get on the phone tomorrow. They said they would take 10% off for my trouble but still no goods :mad:

her8y
07-07-2009, 10:03 PM
My order from the summer sale didnt arrive. I have had to chase it up four times each time being guaranteed my order was in the pipeline. Phoned again today to be told out of stock for all the items i ordered!!!! andno tract of my order. How did they see my order on previous occasions??? I will not order from them again:mad:

PixiePetal
09-07-2009, 01:56 PM
My order from the summer sale didnt arrive. I have had to chase it up four times each time being guaranteed my order was in the pipeline. Phoned again today to be told out of stock for all the items i ordered!!!! andno tract of my order. How did they see my order on previous occasions??? I will not order from them again:mad:

Eventually phoned them again as they did not get back to me. No record of my order - a blank screen. All sale items out of stock and discontinued. Gave them a bit of a mouthful, no obcenities, said I would warn others against the company and their lack of communication and put the phone down. :angry:

Wasn't really expecting much more to be honest after the SBS mess ups, but I was one of the lucky ones then and got some good bargains. Did ANYONE get an order from the summer sale delivered?

mum26
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Will be interesting to see if anything ever arrives then. Must admit have ordered from both NES Arnold and SBS recently. As said before NES said they didn't have a record of my order -but that I should still receive it as they had computer problems. Phoned my SBS order through yesterday and operator said I will receive it within 2/4 days. However, they didn't want payment - said I will be invoiced with 30 days to pay! Hmmm, haven't had that before - will let you know if I do ever receive anything.