PDA

View Full Version : farms set & road/track

Helen79
07-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Just wondering what farm set & road or train track everyone has? I'm looking at buying a few more toys & this seems to be what I need at the moment.

I've got all the animals but no farm building, fences etc

I've got a Noddy road but it's not big enough for the older children to build their massive roads that take up the whole living room lol Is there a road that can be used to put trains on aswell.

RedDragon
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM
I have an ELC farm set - the kids love it - I bought it from eBay and have added vehicles/signs/figures/animals etc to it - it fills a large plastic storage box.

Angela234
07-07-2009, 11:57 AM
I have a road mat

Farm amimals collected over the years (ELC's are nice though), farm buildings the ELC set had it given to me and i just buy tractors

Train track i brought the wooden Thomas set from ELC and added some more from track and trains from tesco

georgie456
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
I have an ELC farm set - the kids love it - I bought it from eBay and have added vehicles/signs/figures/animals etc to it - it fills a large plastic storage box.

Yep me too - it is a really good quality wooden one and has lasted really well. I also got mine from Ebay - they are about £35 new I think...

RedDragon
07-07-2009, 01:45 PM
A little tip when buying on eBay - click on the auctions that say collection only and ask seller if they would be happy for a courier to collect it. That way not as many people bid on it - I've had loads of bargains that way - courier is really cheap and it's exactly the same as a buyer picking the item up (courier puts all the address stickers on).