PDA

View Full Version : need advise on ob's please

stressed
06-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi there everyone, need a bit of advice i do a scrap book for each of the children with photos, what they are doing, next steps & what areas of learning it covers would this be a learning journal? and do i still need to do ob's aswell? Also i have an ob's sheet with 6 boxes for different areas of learning then the same six boxes for next steps so obviously the boxes arnt very big how would i use this hope you can help sorry if i sound thick:blush:

estrelas
06-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi there everyone, need a bit of advice i do a scrap book for each of the children with photos, what they are doing, next steps & what areas of learning it covers would this be a learning journal? and do i still need to do ob's aswell? Also i have an ob's sheet with 6 boxes for different areas of learning then the same six boxes for next steps so obviously the boxes arnt very big how would i use this hope you can help sorry if i sound thick:blush:

Hi scrap books are what I use for each child to put their art work in, and any photos they want to use.
Learning journey is where i record their obs etc, and next steps

I made my own obs forms similar to the one you have, just made it easier,