PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy foam sleeping mats from?

vix84
06-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi, Im still trying to get hold of some foam sleeping mats, but everytime I search for Children's sleeping mats I get camping sites or Nursery websites.

I remember at Nursery we had some that were foam so like sleeping on a mattress, where as the older children had the really thin mats which I dont like.

Any sites I can try?

Mrs.L.C
06-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I use an exercise mat from argos which the children are happy to sleep on

rickysmiths
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Toys Are us had them last week, sorry I can't remember how much.

vix84
06-07-2009, 12:41 PM
Ive just had a look online at toys r us but it isnt bringing it up - may have to ring the old Nursery to ask where they got there's from

Helen79
06-07-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm struggling to find something suitable aswell.
I'm just using ds' cotbed mattress that I got off ebay at the moment but would like something that folds or rolls up.

TheBTeam
06-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Something that is quite good are the self inflating roll up mattresses that they sell in camping shops/websites. You simply unscrew and valve and it inflates and unrolls, then you tighten the valve and have a mattress to sleep on, we have used these for camping outside and they are surprisingly okay!

You then untighten the valve again and roll up and put back in bag or you can leave them out flat!

Think they are around £10-£15

Nicky
06-07-2009, 02:46 PM
I recently got some of these, I bought the deluxe ones and the kids love them, they are quite thick, fold down for easy storage and also wipe clean!
http://www.ascoeducational.co.uk/product.php?xProd=230

Nicky

vix84
06-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the replies.
Im still looking, I have seen quite a few of those in the last post, but the ones we used to use seemed a bit thicker than those.

Will keep you posted on what I get for others that are interested

:)

manjay
06-07-2009, 07:10 PM
I recently got some of these, I bought the deluxe ones and the kids love them, they are quite thick, fold down for easy storage and also wipe clean!
http://www.ascoeducational.co.uk/product.php?xProd=230

Nicky

Mine look very similar to that but I bought mine from tesco in a sale. They fold up and go behind my sofa and I find them plenty thick enough for the little ones I look after