PDA

View Full Version : SEF rating your setting

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 02:49 PM
I don't know what to put, I think in satisfactory but don't want her to not look for good elements.

Do you put what you really think you are or do you put yourself?

sarah707
05-07-2009, 02:59 PM
It is easy to do yourself down...

Is there anyone who knows how you work you can talk to? :D

ORKSIE
05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
I spoke to my Network adviser, who told me put how I thought my practice was. So I put Good in all ares (Which is what I got. I didnt want to put outstanding because I didnt feel confident enough. Glad she agreed with the good tho:)

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I might as my DO when she does an inspection, hopefully next week.

I don't want to put satisfactory and not give myself the option to get good in some areas but don't want to put good and the inspecter think im mad and not good!

miss mopple
05-07-2009, 03:37 PM
I put good and she graded me outstanding :thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Don't under estimate yourself. Where I thought I could do no better I put outstanding and then if I thought I was good I put good (that was the lowest I did)

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 06:41 PM
I've given up for the day now, I've been doing it most of the day and im only half way through :panic: :angry:

ORKSIE
05-07-2009, 06:43 PM
I've given up for the day now, I've been doing it most of the day and im only half way through :panic: :angry:

Bless ya! But dont under estimate your self:thumbsup:

RedDragon
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been at mine all day from early morning - I feel as sick as a dog looking at the PC all day.

I did a word count - 4,027 words and I'm just over half way through :panic: :(

and most of it is twaddle.

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I've been at mine all day from early morning - I feel as sick as a dog looking at the PC all day.

I did a word count - 4,027 words and I'm just over half way through :panic: :(

and most of it is twaddle.

You have my sympathy.

Mine 2,213 words and im on section 4, e, positive contribution.

Guess what I will be doing tomorrow night.

Peppa
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
i'm back at mine in a min and have no clue the word count! dont think i'm that far in and sick of the sound of my own waffle! Will be another late one for me! :(

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 07:41 PM
I have done mine in words first so I can spell check it before copying and pasting it, don't want them thinking I can't spell (I can't though).

I can't do anymore tonight the pain in my head is too bad, Im off to drs tomorrow to get tablets that I can have over 24 hrs instead of these 12 hr ones.

angeldelight
05-07-2009, 07:44 PM

Poor you

I did mine over a week and it took me ages and ages and ages

I had more than a bad head at the end of it

Hope you are ok

xxx

FizzysFriends
05-07-2009, 08:05 PM
The headache would be there anyway, the SEF didn't do that, they are something to be with sinus cavity problems.

Can't wait to get the SEF over and done with though!!!

ORKSIE
05-07-2009, 08:55 PM
The headache would be there anyway, the SEF didn't do that, they are something to be with sinus cavity problems.

Can't wait to get the SEF over and done with though!!!

Bless ya, Sinuses (sp) are very painful. Hope you feel better soon

mrs c
05-07-2009, 10:39 PM
The SEF is awful to do. I did some of it one day, then a little more the next and then left it for a week or two. I did put down good for myself for everything as I did think it was the least I deserved. I didn't want to appear over confident by putting any higher as I didn't know what the inspector's idea of outstanding is.

msbbradders
06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
I put good and satisfactory and ended up getting outstanding and good, you will probably find that you are better than you think !! Good luck.