PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone drive a fiat multipla?

pinklady
04-07-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm looking to replace my car and I'm looking at some options including the Fiat Multipla. The old shape as that's all I can afford.

I'd be really grateful for all feedback, good or bad!

miffy
04-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Sorry haven't got one of those but hubby suggested you look at this website for some feedback

http://www.fiatforum.com/

HTH's

Miffy xx

Tired
04-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I just got rid of an old shape one,. It was a Y reg, and really falling apart. However, I have seen loads of others on the road older than that, so perhaps I was just unlucky.

Saying that, I did replace it with a second hand new shape multipla, so it could not have been that bad.

i like the fact that is is really short compared to other MPVs, and actually shorter than my old Laguna saloon. (Makes it really easy to park) It seats 6 so suited me well, but I sometimes wonder if I should have got a 7 seater.

Overall quite happy with it.

I will warn you though, if you drive the old shape one, other people in multiplas who you have never seen before will wave at you!

gigglinggoblin
04-07-2009, 10:01 PM
I LOVE my multipla! Its a w reg and I have spent a bit since I got it but garage reckons it will fly through its mot now, it just hadnt been maintained. The kids also love it and the seats are easily big enough for adults. Used to have a zafira and this is sooooooo much better, I have a boot at last! And the seating is so much easier as I have 3 point belts on every seat now.

There is a yahoo group called multipla owners which is great

I have never been waved at, am desperate for it to happen :(

ORKSIE
04-07-2009, 10:04 PM
My friend had one and she loved it:)

Jen4Kids
05-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes we have one and its great :clapping: :clapping:

Ours is 7 years old now (got it at 3yrs old) and we got it especially for the 6 individual seats and seat belts. When we first got it our 3rd baby was 3mths old so we had a spare seat, but now its all full with our 4 kiddies. I love the fact that the back seats come out so easily or fold forward to create lots of boot space. I have also got a P&T double pushchair in the boot, and a Graco Duosport fits upright with the parcel shelf taken out :thumbsup:

Oh yes, i also get waved at :laughing:

marian
05-07-2009, 09:12 PM
We have had 2 multiplas - loved them!!! and only got a kia sedona because I needed an extra seat - but as soon as I no longer have to do a school run (when my youngest finishes junior school) I want one again! :thumbsup:

I miss being waved at!:)

Marian x

Sarahbelle
07-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I've got one and I love it. It is easy to park as it is not as long as other MPVs. It has good boot space, the seats fold down or can be removed. And it has two glove compartments and another one under the passenger seat. And you can turn off the passenger airbag!

Its brilliant!