PDA

View Full Version : Amended my website and more pictures, what do you think?

Ripeberry
03-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi, been playing around with my website and slowly getting the hang of how to use the extra features. What do you think. Any constructive critisism welcome :)

http://www.strawberry-meadow.webs.com/

Minstrel
03-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Not sure if its just me but I can't click your link :(

LittleAcorns
03-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Love your veg patch :cool: really jealous, great website, lovely pictures

manjay
03-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks for sharing. Your playroom looks good. Still waiting for dh to build mine:rolleyes:

Added the link again as it doesn't appear to work http://www.strawberry-meadow.webs.com/

manjay
03-07-2009, 04:39 PM
This is obviously personal choice but I wouldn't put that I didn't have any formal qualifications but I would emphasise the positives that it is your intention to attend training to further your knowledge (or that kind of thing). Does that make sense?

huggableshelly
03-07-2009, 04:41 PM
sorry being picky ........

on your first page that I come too you have i've and not I've ....

I know I know I do it all the time LOL but its the first thing I spotted so boot me bottom lol and then get it changed (feel free to moan at me too as I cant hear you).

fab site though well done xxx

Pudding Girl
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Hiya, is there any particular reason you'll only work term time? Just asking as I am sure you realise that this will considerably cut your potential clients down.

Lovely piccies :D I also wouldn't have put about the no formal quals.

I probably wouldn't say my chidlren attended xyz school, rather leave it later on and say I pick up from xyz school, not much of a difference really I suppose though, just me proibably!

Winnie
03-07-2009, 07:03 PM
its looks lovely, well done. I would lose the piece about not having qualifications- you do because you have the ICP :)
BTW I was surprised to see vertical blinds in the playroom as i thought we were not allowed then.

singlewiththree
03-07-2009, 08:10 PM
its looks lovely, well done. I would lose the piece about not having qualifications- you do because you have the ICP :)
BTW I was surprised to see vertical blinds in the playroom as i thought we were not allowed then.

Winnie: I have vertical blinds in my house and ofsted were fine with those today.

Ripeberry: I think you have done a wonderful job of the website. Its very informative, nicely laid out and I love the photos.

Ripeberry
04-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for all your suggestions, and amend them later. I would love to work the holidays as well, it's just that my husband likes to go away at the drop of a hat and has got used to me being a Mum at home.
He's a manager and can basically take time off when HE wants to. He used to get really annoyed when i was working as a Home carer for the elderly as i worked every Friday night and Saturday morning, so basically i was out working from 6pm until 11pm, then up at 6am until 2pm in the afternoon.
Stuck at it for 14 months, but hubby was getting so grumpy i just gave it up:(
That's when i decided to be a childminder :) It had been on the backburner for ages and i was waiting until we had enough money to sort out the house.