PDA

View Full Version : Hope you've pegged your gazebo down!

Lady Haha
03-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi

Just a quick friendly warning! I pegged my gazebo down both on the plastic feet and also with the ropes. It's stills standing despite there being a gale blowing.

On the other hand, my neighbour (who I gave one to) didn't bother with pegging hers down and I just had to chuck hers back over my fence cos it blew into my garden in bits!! Just glad I don't have kids here at the mo!:panic:

sarah707
03-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Crikey you must have high winds today! I hope yours is still standing by the time the weather changes.

It's not windy here but still raining :rolleyes:

beckyteddy
05-07-2009, 07:18 PM
I did have mine fully pegged down until my littlest, most impish, mindee pulled the guy ropes off! Must get it sorted before we get windy too.........

Rubybubbles
05-07-2009, 07:47 PM
:laughing: I always take off the whole cover each night! woke up about 3 yrs ago to a very broken one!

Not put it up since Friday as not around heehee

angeldelight
05-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Woke up to ours at the top of the garden last year

We have lovely weather here after a wet start this morning

Angel xxx

rickysmiths
05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Took mine down before dinner this evening. Weather forcast is rain tomorrow, we live at the top of a hill so we oftenget wind. Its a pop up gazebo so quick to put up if we need it again.

ORKSIE
05-07-2009, 09:11 PM
we oftenget wind. Eeewwww:panic: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:
Sorry Ricky, just could not resist:laughing:

Lady Haha
05-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Eeewwww:panic: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:
Sorry Ricky, just could not resist:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, but I do like a childish sense of humour!

huggableshelly
06-07-2009, 06:34 AM
I took mine down last night due to the forcast rain, and glad i did too as not got my little ones today either.

Lady Haha
06-07-2009, 05:18 PM
:angry:

My neighbour got her ex hubby round to put the gazebo up again and when they had finished I noticed they still hadn't pegged it down, but had used one of the little strings (for holding up side panels) to tie it to the fence. So I said 'Didn't you get the strings and pegs with yours then?' and 'oh, yes, we have got them!'.

Today, gazebo back in my garden in bits again:angry:

newandlearning
07-07-2009, 07:03 AM
arr.. don't you just love those tesco gazebos.. its warmed my cockles abit
as it is great as long as there's no wind.. I've taken mine down as it is equally very gusty in our garden..

but I don't know what to do with the string .. can someone please let me know??

thanks a lot x

Lady Haha
07-07-2009, 05:55 PM
You tie the strings through the loops on the gazebo cover (on the corners) and then tie a loop in the other end of the string and peg down! Wish my neighbour had done this!