PDA

View Full Version : crying already

nikki13
02-07-2009, 06:53 AM
the little one i look after hates the heat has c ryed all week non stop picked him up at 7 and its only 19 degrees here and he is already crying

angeldelight
02-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Oh thats a shame are you sure it is the heat ?

Is he dressed really light?

One of my little ones likes a damp cool flannel so she can keep putting it on her head maybe you could try that

Are you having water play today to cool him down

Sounds a bit like my hubby though moans and moans all day long :laughing: :laughing: so I def know how you feel ha

Angel xx

Roseolivia
02-07-2009, 07:04 AM
My daughter (2yrs) was a complete pain yesterday. She woke at 5am and did nothing but cry, whinge, fight with mindee and even bit mindee on the arm. She didn't go to bed until 7.30pm as well and she was still whingy. Have only put it down to the heat. She's woke up in a better mood and hopefully it'll stay that way as it's going to be another hot day.

nikki13
02-07-2009, 09:33 AM
tried water play but he also hates geting even his fingers wet he only stops if i cuddle him but its so hot to be cuddling all day and to top it of my fan has just stoped working so all into car to buy a new one

LOOPYLISA
02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
tray of ice cubes ?

My guinea pigs are licking some as we speak :laughing:

Helen79
02-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Have you got a water pat mat that you could fit with ice & really cold water?
Mine have loved being sprayed with that cooling water mist you get from Boots, has cooled them down lots.

Rach30
02-07-2009, 10:34 AM
tray of ice cubes ?

My guinea pigs are licking some as we speak :laughing:

Glad i'm not the only one to make ice cubes for anilmals lol . My cats and dog have enjoyed Tuna ice cubes this week lol. Even my duaghter asked for one :clapping: