PDA

View Full Version : TESCO VOUCHERS

loocyloo
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
2 1/2 weeks ago, i sent over 2000 vouchers to tesco, using their free post label - only it wasn't quite free post, as i sent it recorded, and therefore it had to be signed for when it arrived.

it still doesn't seem to have arrived at tesco, and the royal mail tracking system seems to have crashed! :angry:

i am not impressed at all! its too late to phone anyone now, but i shall be doing so tomorrow! i am gutted, the children and their families, and lots of my friends were really good to us, and we chose some lovely stuff. :panic:

chewy sweets
01-07-2009, 09:15 PM
wow as registered childminders can we register for things like that. Had no idea!

Demonjill
01-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Aww thats a real shame. Hope they turn up.

I forgot i have lots of Tesco vouchers sitting in one of DD 's trophies! lol

Not sure we can do that in Scotland? Anyone know?
Im probably too late anyway - im always too late!:blush:

Twinkles
01-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Oh no ! The closing date is this Friday. I hope they get there in time :(

I sent mine today - but not quite as many as you so I banked them for next year :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
01-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I had over 2000 too. Hope they got there :panic:

Will check tomorrow and see

cher25
01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
:mad: I cant send mine as i cant find the free post label or find the address to send to even if i used stamps.
Reminder to myself, sort my filing before i lose something really important!!! ARGH!!!

Not willing to admit this to parent's so will have to buy the stuff the kids chose.lol

emmadines
02-07-2009, 11:27 AM
the address is :-

TESCO FOR SCHOOLS UNIT 5
HA01TX

it should get there with that....... hope that helps

Stanfield
02-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Oh no ! The closing date is this Friday. I hope they get there in time :(

I sent mine today - but not quite as many as you so I banked them for next year :thumbsup:

THIS FRIDAY??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Oh No I will have to send mine today ... hope they make it!!?

miffy
02-07-2009, 11:56 AM
THIS FRIDAY??????????!!!!!!!!!!

Oh No I will have to send mine today ... hope they make it!!?

Don't panic I think if they arrive after 3/7 then they'll be banked for next year. Does mean you wouldn't get your order though :(

Miffy xx

jellytot
02-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I had over 2000 too. Hope they got there :panic:

Will check tomorrow and see

how do you check if they have arrived?

Mrs.L.C
02-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Im having the same problem with DHL. Type in tracking number and it says 'no results found'

loocyloo
02-07-2009, 12:36 PM
well, royal mail today say they were delivered from their wembley sorting office! but it says error when i try to see 'proof of delivery'!

but, vouchers not showing as banked on tesco site, despite arriving 17th june! (according to royal mail!) i have tried to phone tesco innumerable times today, it is either engaged, or rings out!

but, fingers crossed they are there!

'how do you check if they have arrived?'

log in to the tesco site with your id number/password etc, and it should say onyour balance!

or, if you have proof of posting ( ie recorded delivery ) there is a 13 digit barcode you type in on royal mail site (under 'track & trace') i guess its similar with dhl.

Mrs.L.C
02-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Just phoned DHL about this and they said they get sent in as a bulk with all the other parcels they have collected which is why the tracking number doesnt work. Maybe Royal mail are doing something similar

PixiePetal
02-07-2009, 02:41 PM
well, royal mail today say they were delivered from their wembley sorting office! but it says error when i try to see 'proof of delivery'!

but, vouchers not showing as banked on tesco site, despite arriving 17th june! (according to royal mail!) i have tried to phone tesco innumerable times today, it is either engaged, or rings out!

but, fingers crossed they are there!

'how do you check if they have arrived?'

log in to the tesco site with your id number/password etc, and it should say onyour balance!

or, if you have proof of posting ( ie recorded delivery ) there is a 13 digit barcode you type in on royal mail site (under 'track & trace') i guess its similar with dhl.

I need to hunt out my ID number :rolleyes:

miffy
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM

It takes ages for them to show up on the tesco site as banked so don't worry. I'm sure they've got there

Miffy xx

Stanfield
02-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, I paniced and spent an hour sorting it all out ( I had previously counted them but had pilled them into over 100's so had to recount them all - had 1220!!)
I managed to find a post office with late collection and have sent them 1st class recorded (at £5.25) and told they would arrive by 1pm tommorrow. Really want my active world tray!!!