PDA

View Full Version : mindee had first bum head with me

singlewiththree
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
My mindee 14mths had his first nasty bum with me, scratched his head and a lump. Mum has signed the accident form but do I keep it with the contracts or the eyfs folder?

Deb
01-07-2009, 12:45 PM
She has a copy and you keep a copy in your accident book usually.

grindal
01-07-2009, 12:51 PM
My mindee had her first bump to the head on monday - I gave dad a copy of the report and kepr my copy in my NCMA acciddent folder. Never even occured to me to file it :eek:

Spangles
01-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh 'bump'! Sorry, I was really confused and couldn't make out what you were saying but it was quite obvious!

It's horrible when mindees hurt themselves isn't it, worse than when it's your own children for some reason!

katickles
01-07-2009, 01:13 PM
I give parents a copy & keep mine in with the others in the NCMA file, by others sounds like I have loads!!! :eek:

Tatjana
01-07-2009, 07:18 PM
I thought you meant mindee had the runs! Sorry:blush:

xx

manjay
01-07-2009, 08:02 PM
I thought you meant mindee had the runs! Sorry:blush:

xx

Me too:D Wasn't quite sure what a bum head was:rolleyes:

ORKSIE
01-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Me too:D Wasn't quite sure what a bum head was:rolleyes:

And me until I read the rest of the thread:laughing: :laughing:

sharons
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
me t:laughing: :laughing: oo lol

huggableshelly
01-07-2009, 08:56 PM
sat here imagining a dum on a childs head ... so thats what it means by talking sh** (runs before Pauline sees!)

I fill out the NCMA accident forms, give parents a copy then file my copy with the childs contracts. i do this because once i had a child who had an accident whilst a parent was signing the book about her own childs bump, i turned back round and realised she had started flicking through it.

I know in work places an acident book must be available to all who work there (or atleast used too) but these are confidential hence me filing them into the private individual folders rather than leaving them in the book.