PDA

View Full Version : No Show grr

Gizmo
01-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Mum was supposed to be coming at 11o'clock and its now quarter to 1 and no phone call or anything.She asked for Wednesday and I told her this would be fine and I would take a day off work, she sounded really keen on the phone,I didnt even get her number gggrrr :angry:
I now have a nice tidy house again and have had a nice morning with my girls so not all bad :thumbsup:

Polka Dots
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
It's so annoying and inconsiderate. I had a no show last night which now makes a grand total of 4 since I started. :rolleyes: One thing I won't do though is chase them up, I look at it as their loss! :littleangel: :laughing:

Tatjana
01-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Ugh, how annoying, especially when she knew you were taking time off work too:panic:

xx

Ripeberry
01-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Hope you get a better one along soon! :)

Blackhorse
01-07-2009, 01:51 PM
me too!!

spoke to another cm down the road from me today and she said things tend to pick up around now...!!
So good luck with it!

Demonjill
01-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Thats a pain in the :censored: isnt it? Especially as you took time off!

Fingers x the next one that comes along signs :thumbsup:

kirsty1329
01-07-2009, 09:19 PM
some people are so unconsiderate though at least you had a nice day with your girls.

Kirstyxxx

Andrea08
01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
some people are so unconsiderate though at least you had a nice day with your girls.

Kirstyxxx

ditto hun have a check list next to d phone and get their nos. next time..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mrs c
01-07-2009, 10:23 PM
The type of ill-mannered people who do this are not the type of person you would want to work for. Try and think of it as a lucky escape.

angeldelight
02-07-2009, 08:37 AM
How rude

Did she end up contacting you ?

Angel xx

Polka Dots
02-07-2009, 05:43 PM
It's so annoying and inconsiderate. I had a no show last night which now makes a grand total of 4 since I started. :rolleyes: One thing I won't do though is chase them up, I look at it as their loss! :littleangel: :laughing:

I don't know about you Joy but my parent rang again today. She couldn't apologise enough and wanted to arrange a further appointment (told me family turned up and it completely slipped her mind). I told her she could come round tomorrow afternoon. I'll be in anyway, if she turns up she turns up, if she doesn't she doesn't.

I was speaking with a CM who said she had a parent do this. The parent arrived for the 3rd appointment, signed contracts and she minded the child for years.

Gizmo
02-07-2009, 07:03 PM
no never heard a thing from her and the lo goes to the same nursery as my dd she has been having a few problems with the nursery and was having a meeting with the manager on Monday but even if they had sorted it all out she could at least have rang to tell me she didnt need me.