PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg inspection over with

geordiebunny
01-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Well she arrived at 9.45am and left at 11.30am. Not sure if that is good as everyone else seems to have been longer. She was quick to point out that I had a little nursery going on, as i had all my toys out like they told me too and she was quite surprised when I mentioned i didn't have any children myself well 14 and 16 aren't really children. She never said that she was going to recommend me but did tell me what will happen next so I assume that means she is recommending me.

Now for the info part, she asked me alot of questions relating to overnight care as I am registering for that. She also focused on how I would record delvelopment and learning and kept asking if I had this policy and that policy.
The questions I was a bit unsure on were how long you should keep children's records and complaints for - it's 3 years she had to tell me. Also she asked what information I had to tell the local childcare authority(sorry not sure of exact name) and again she had to help me as they need to number of children, sex, ethniticity(think thats how you spell it).

She said I just have to wait and if there any problems they would be in touch. She was a bit shocked when I mentioned that it took some people a year to register and said that it just depends what comes up in checks.

Hope this helps you all and now I can just put everything out of the way and get my house back to adult mode, oh yeah and the teenagers can have their bedrooms back.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Gizmo
01-07-2009, 11:43 AM
sounds fine hope they let you know soon :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
01-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Well done, shouldn't be long now :)

pinklady
01-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Well done!:thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Well done, lets hope you dont have to wait much longer now

Gareth
xx

chewy sweets
01-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Glad all went well. Got mine week today:panic: Wish me luck!!!:laughing:

Tatjana
01-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Yay! It's all done with for now, hope you don't have to wait to long!

xx

Demonjill
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Glad to hear it went well..................and quick lol:clapping:

kirsty1329
01-07-2009, 09:16 PM
well done glad it went ok i'm sure you won't have to wait long.

Kirstyxxx