PDA

View Full Version : UV sunmesh/parasol/sunshade

singlewiththree
01-07-2009, 10:03 AM
What do you use for your buggys in this sun?

I need to buy something. With my own children I used the UV sunmesh but when I sold my buggy I sold it but now I need one again but can't decide what to buy.

twiggy
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
What do you use for your buggys in this sun?

I need to buy something. With my own children I used the UV sunmesh but when I sold my buggy I sold it but now I need one again but can't decide what to buy.

I've just ordered a shade a babe for my double pushchair, they are supposed to be really good. The cheapest I could find was on Amazon but it was about £38 with postage. I'm waiting for it to arrive so hoping it will stay sunny so I can try it out.

andreaschildcare
01-07-2009, 11:23 AM
i am selling my brand new shade a babe i think

jeanybeany
01-07-2009, 08:35 PM
I have ordered 2 black sun umbrellas from ebay today brand new for £15. Hope they will fit my phil and teds as I don't like the ones they do (lol). Was really hacked off by another cm's and a friends comments today about my mindee even though they had front hood over them, sun cream and hat on and only been in the sun for 2 mins. She said oh u need a canopy to which I replied can't get one to fit well known baby shop and will have to order a p& t one in, not that I want one. Came home and searched for some. Wouldn't mind but never seen her with one on her pushchair and how dare she say that! My mindee's are very well looked after. Sorry still slightly annoyed even though she mean't no harm just hurt my feelings!:(

balloon
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I've got a protect a bub on the twin and triple and a phil and teds own on the phil and teds (its brill although v ugly, lol!)

I bought a 'whole new world' one but it doesn't fit anything I've got properly (and I have a few! :o)