PDA

View Full Version : Logo's

Polly2
01-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Hi all
Has anybody got any good sites where you can design your own logo??

Preferably free :o

I have always used registeredchildminder.com and downloaded their headed paper but now they are closing I fancy doing my own and making it more personal.

I have microsoft publisher but not a whizz at computers and got a bit stuck with it.

I would love to have something that I could have on my paperwork, e mail, t shirts etc etc

Any ideas ??

wellybelly
01-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I bought mine off Vista print for £11

Blackhorse
01-07-2009, 10:54 AM
I bought mine off Vista print for £11

same here!!

angeldelight
03-07-2009, 07:55 AM
I have no idea sorry

Will bump this up though

Angel xx

MissTinkerbell
03-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I used Microsoft Clip art and downloaded various piccies until found right one. used publisher to add name using word art. I kept it very simple and it was easy to do.

Polly2
03-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Do you think it would be ok to use a picture from google images or would that be copyright??

manjay
03-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Do you think it would be ok to use a picture from google images or would that be copyright??

I think you have to be very careful with copyright using google images. You can get copyright free clipart but I think the only way to get something completely unique is to design it yourself. I have no pearls of wisdom on how to do that. I used one from Vista print for playgroup but then others can have the same. Do you know any art/design students? I think Little treasures was showing hers last week that had been designed for her by a friend of her daughter.

Sorry not much help but you know already I cheated and paid for mine to be designed for me:rolleyes:

Polly2
03-07-2009, 10:06 AM
I saw little treasures logo its fab! Thats what got me thinking actually. Well daughter is doing g.c.s.e. art next year so maybe she can do me something.

One of my mums is an art teacher oooh maybe thats an idea!!