PDA

View Full Version : ur areas?

littlepixies
30-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey guys... dont know if this has been asked before but i thought it be nice to see some pics of different areas which you use for childminding...

I have half a large room which is dedicated to my childminding.. where the toys, and activities are kept al thought most of the house is available to the children..

Thought it would be nice just to see how wonderful you have created your space for the children

singlewiththree
30-06-2009, 08:53 PM
We had a large thread a while ago about playrooms which people showed loads of pics of their playrooms. I'm not sure if its still active or if they photos are still there, as Pauline has to delete them after a while to create space on the server. Might be worth doing a search. Other than that on the websites section people list their website and usually have photos on there.

miffy
30-06-2009, 08:55 PM
If I ever work out how to put a photo on I'll do that :blush: :laughing:

Miffy xx

Helen79
30-06-2009, 09:04 PM
I don't have a playroom, I just use the living room & my own kids bedroom as the main playroom.

During the day I bring toys out from the bedroom into the living room & the children potter about between the 2 rooms.I've tried to organise the kids bedroom better than it would be if it was just their bedroom & I wasn't minding iykwim. It's set out a bit better in the small space they have, I try to have a reading corner, home corner kind of set up in there.

The kitchen is used for messy play.