PDA

View Full Version : do you use hi vis tops and wrists bands in summer

newandlearning
30-06-2009, 03:10 PM
hi guys..
was just having a look on web to buy some ID wrist bands and am now thinking
I should ask first where everyone else gets theirs..

also I wondered if you guys use hi-vis vests or get tshirts for your childmindees
which are all same colour..

would really appreciate some thoughts..xx hope you are all keeping cool:cool:

FizzysFriends
30-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I use Im lost wristbands and hi vis vests, just makes it a bit easier for me when they are all in different directions at the park.

newandlearning
30-06-2009, 03:17 PM
where do you get these from??x

Deb
30-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I use hi vis vests from Ikea and have just asked Carole to do me some hats so I can easily spot them without having them next to me.

emmadines
01-07-2009, 06:10 AM
i use thhem, i transfered my logo and phone number on the backs, the children wear them whenever we are out. They came from ikea

charleyfarley
01-07-2009, 06:14 AM
I use the NCMA wristbands and am just about to order some polo shirts and hi viz vests from Carole for the children to wear while we are out.

Carol xx

nannysue
01-07-2009, 06:18 AM
I use the NCMA wristbands if we are going to be anywhere crowded, i did see some children in lovely teeshirts with just a mob no on the back, that seems a good idea.

huggableshelly
01-07-2009, 06:21 AM
the wristbands I use are from www.familysafeplus.co.uk
they come in 2 different thicknesses and are reusable but slighly more expensive than NCMA last time I looked at pricing.

I use hi-vis vests for my younger children not my over 8's as they gave feedback stating they didnt wish to wear them. again they came from ikea summin like £1.25 each but may have gone up a little now as bought mine a couple of years ago.

Pudding Girl
01-07-2009, 07:51 AM
I have bright yellow embroidered baseball caps so I can keep track of them - also overcomes the forgot my hat thing ;)

singlewiththree
01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
I have bright yellow embroidered baseball caps so I can keep track of them - also overcomes the forgot my hat thing ;)

They sound good where did you get those from?

Polka Dots
01-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm after some embroidered hats. I didn't think Carole did them but from what Deb has said she may have started.

TheBTeam
01-07-2009, 12:17 PM
i use thhem, i transfered my logo and phone number on the backs, the children wear them whenever we are out. They came from ikea

Hi, do you mind me asking how you did the transfer?

thanks