PDA

View Full Version : This takes the biscuit!!!!!!

Toothfairy
29-06-2009, 10:56 AM
While Googeling for some resourses on the internet, I came across this website!
www.Letssharecare.com

Why do we bother going through all the crap to become registered????

Pudding Girl
29-06-2009, 10:58 AM
I reported that to the SCMA (never heard anything back though :( ) and I advise others to do the same to NCMA too

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bushpig
29-06-2009, 11:11 AM
In reality though, most parents would not want to look after other kids too, would they? Interested to see how popular this becomes!

Pedagog
29-06-2009, 11:14 AM
I posted this a while ago, and reported to local early years and NCMA, but again never heard anything else.

gigglinggoblin
29-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Does it count as reward if you look after a child to get someone to look after yours?

Toothfairy
29-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Sorry to those who have posted this before, I just found it and saw red!!

Did'nt have time to do a forum Search before I had my rant. :D

Hebs
29-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Does it count as reward if you look after a child to get someone to look after yours?

yes it does :thumbsup:

gigglinggoblin
29-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Surely its up to ofsted to sort then as they are acting illegally. I imagine the NCMA would only bring it to their attention?

Chatterbox Childcare
29-06-2009, 11:53 AM
I spoke to the Chairperson of NCMA personally a month ago and she is following it up.

I also reported this to Ofsted who have told me twice that this has been referred and is definately being actioned but they cannot tell me what is happening.

The Juggler
29-06-2009, 12:13 PM
I spoke to the Chairperson of NCMA personally a month ago and she is following it up.

I also reported this to Ofsted who have told me twice that this has been referred and is definately being actioned but they cannot tell me what is happening.

that's unbelievable after what they put us through at inspections. Can't believe they are not more "on it".

Thanks for doing that though!

Blackhorse
29-06-2009, 12:28 PM
I would have thought this is illegal!!

It makes me really mad!!

Thanks to everyone who has already raised this issue with SCMA, NCMA..Ofsted etc

I think I will send this on to SCMA and Care commission as well.
can't hurt if more people complain!!

Pudding Girl
29-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks to everyone who has already raised this issue with SCMA, NCMA..Ofsted etc

I think I will send this on to SCMA and Care commission as well.
can't hurt if more people complain!!

exactly :)

rickysmiths
29-06-2009, 03:50 PM
I tried to register on the site ealier today, it won't let me login and I haven't received an email confirmation either!!!!

Do you think it has something to do with the details I put in? I put that i was a properly regisiered childcarer, with Ofsted and had vacancies for people in my area:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Playmate
29-06-2009, 04:43 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

That might have something to do with it Ricky!

I hope it gets removed we could do without the illegal competition