PDA

View Full Version : Got unexpected day off.

RedDragon
29-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Took 1 mindee to school - waited at gate for other mindee to turn up but he never did - I text mum 45 mins later and she text back - he's not well .

So, although I was kept waiting I have until 3pm free :clapping:

Youngest has chicken pox and eldest has finished his exams so I have the company of both of them and can sort out my holiday stuff.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This weather is just too much!

LOOPYLISA
29-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Hope you have a nice day :thumbsup:

I agree im so hot, shouldn't complain though, i only moan when its tipping down :D

wendywu
29-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Nothing to the packing Red Dragon, bikini, shorts, vest top, good book and toothbrush. Done :laughing:

RedDragon
29-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Nothing to the packing Red Dragon, bikini, shorts, vest top, good book and toothbrush. Done :laughing:

My bikini was supposed to be delivered (HGV vehicle needed lol) but it's out of stock.

Received a letter in the post inviting me to have a hair cut for half price :laughing: so have booked it the day before my hols and will do last minute shop.

Whenever I go on holiday I always have loads of casual stuff - vest tops etc - but when it comes to evening I struggle to find anything to wear - so I'm going to go to NEXT and New Look and buy 3 tops and a pair of wedges oh, and a bikini.

spowage
29-06-2009, 11:52 AM
lucky new with a day off i did not have my mindee turn up either but im not comp[laining just have one mindee today! asda are doing some gr8 summer dresses £8 or £10 they are simple but so nice and cool karen xx

PixiePetal
29-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Hope you are having a good day, I had last Monday off as all 3 mindees were ill. All here today, 2 finishing antibiotics.

3 sleeping right now :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
29-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Enjoy your day off :clapping: :clapping:

I have next Wednesday morning off and so looking forward to it :jump for joy: Just need to decide what to do :D

Carol xx

Ben10mad
29-06-2009, 12:13 PM
awww lucky you.
ive had the worst day ever, had 3 school runs and one more 2 do with 4 children.
and to top it off i have a bad head ache.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
:)

Buzz Lightyear
29-06-2009, 04:18 PM
I got an unexpected afternoon off. Isn't it great :clapping: I had the paddling pool out with my daughter. She was in her element by herself! I have some new parents coming to sign contracts in 15 minutes too :thumbsup: