PDA

View Full Version : Oh No - Mindee has bumped her head

grindal
29-06-2009, 09:10 AM
My mindee was playing with my 2 boys this am, ctrawling around after a soft ball they were playing with, the ball went under the table as did my 2 boys, mindee crawled between 2 chairs but the gap was not big enough and she has 2 bumps on either side of her head. She cried, more when I tried to put a cold pad on her. I know I have to write an accident report but I feel awful - I was watching them do this, but did not reach her in time to stop her - I had been playing the game too.

gigglinggoblin
29-06-2009, 11:33 AM
It happens, dont feel bad. At least the parents know she is playing and having fun when she is with you. I dont think it is normal for children to be spotless and completely bruise free. Mine fell off a chair the other day so I know how you feel. He tried to get down on his own and didnt wait when I said to. Mum was very understanding and thought it was silly having to sign a form but I made sure I did it anyway!

grindal
29-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks - its been a few hours now, and I have to say it does not look as bad as when she first bumped it.

huggableshelly
29-06-2009, 12:06 PM
aww poor mindee and big hugs to you .... now you can relax as its been hours as you have said xxxxx