PDA

View Full Version : name labels

mushpea
28-06-2009, 08:12 AM
i have just bought some draw units so that each child can have a seperate draw for their artwork but i cant find lables that i can download then type their names on too. there are some on sparkle box but when down loaded they wont let me type on them and the ones on communication4all wont open on my computer. i need to type on them because my hand writing is awful and the kids wont be able to read it!!!!:blush:
do you know of any other downloadable labels anywhere?

manjay
28-06-2009, 10:06 AM
i have just bought some draw units so that each child can have a seperate draw for their artwork but i cant find lables that i can download then type their names on too. there are some on sparkle box but when down loaded they wont let me type on them and the ones on communication4all wont open on my computer. i need to type on them because my hand writing is awful and the kids wont be able to read it!!!!:blush:
do you know of any other downloadable labels anywhere?

I always make my own tbh. That way I can put exactly what I want and add a picture from my pc. I don't have drawers for each child but do use them for toy boxes. I would probably put a picture of the child on the label or if you didn't want that you could put a picture of something they like so they know the drawer is theirs iyswim

HENNY
28-06-2009, 10:47 AM
I make my own -I type their name and add a photo of them and then laminate.:D

mushpea
28-06-2009, 01:24 PM
hmmmmm like that idea for the tiny ones but wanted the older ones to recognise their names

amr
28-06-2009, 03:56 PM
I make my own -I type their name and add a photo of them and then laminate.:D

that's what i do too :)

sdean
28-06-2009, 08:35 PM
sparklebox have them!

newandlearning
29-06-2009, 06:40 AM
sparkle box will let you type .. try saving to your computer first and then make smaller.. this is a bit fiddly but I've done mine using their labels.. if you need any help I can give you a step by step guide as I've gotta do some for my summer time girl this week.x

miffy
29-06-2009, 06:47 AM
sparkle box will let you type .. try saving to your computer first and then make smaller.. this is a bit fiddly but I've done mine using their labels.. if you need any help I can give you a step by step guide as I've gotta do some for my summer time girl this week.x

You beat me to it! Yes, Sparklebox have lots of different designs but if there's something particular you want you can e-mail them and they'll try to help

Miffy xx