PDA

View Full Version : Magnet/white board/mirror sheets

singlewiththree
27-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm after some sheets to put outside on my shed/fence. I would like one sheet of magnet, one white board, one mirror perhaps a blackboard sheet. Does anyone know where I can get them from?

helenlc
27-06-2009, 09:55 PM
White boards and black boards sometimes appear in Poundland and 99p Stores.
Failing that, Wilksinsons do some blackboard paint thats quite cheap - you could make your own and do different shapes.

I have just discovered www.thenoveltywarehouse.com - they have A4 mirror sheets for £1.50. Or on Ebay, you can buy Mirror on a Roll - quite reasonable and plenty of uses. Safe as well.

Hope that helps. I am aiming to do the same (well mirror and blackboard anyway) in my garden.

youarewhatyoueat
27-06-2009, 09:57 PM
you can buy blackboard paint from diy shops and perspex mirror is sold on ebay in different sizes and whiteboards from staples.

sarah707
28-06-2009, 07:35 AM
We have done this with blackboard paint on a big sheet of plywood - it works really well.

We bought 2 whiteboards from Tesco yesterday for £1 each and we're going to play with those later, try and attach them to each other and get them on the fence somehow.

Then I use an easel for the painting...

Oh we went to a garage yesterday and were given a couple of tyres, can't wait to sort those out! :D

Angela234
28-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I have donrthe blackboard by painting it 1 in both gardens. I also brougt the perspex mirror of ebay but i have those indoors looking to get more for outdoors

I am looking at getting a sheet of clear prespex putting onto wood frame attach to wall for a painting frame like you see in Early Year cataloges

Pipsqueak
28-06-2009, 08:24 AM
I'm looking for some mirror type stuff for outside. What high street shops (or diy) ones would do them.

miffy
28-06-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm looking for some mirror type stuff for outside. What high street shops (or diy) ones would do them.

Found some lovely ones here Pip

http://www.sendmeamirror.com/products.php?cat=68&gclid=CNzyld7HrJsCFZ4A4wodlwP7-w

Miffy xx

manjay
28-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Found some lovely ones here Pip

http://www.sendmeamirror.com/products.php?cat=68&gclid=CNzyld7HrJsCFZ4A4wodlwP7-w

Miffy xx

That's a fab site Miffy. Just ordered some from there. Thanks:thumbsup: