PDA

View Full Version : yippee I'm a regsitered childminder

It's a small world
26-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Just to let you know I have just spoken to Ofsted and my certificate has gone out today...yipppeeeee :clapping: :clapping::so happy: so excited. got so much to do this weekend...check all paper work in order...put up poster displays ready for potential parents...

can't believe its happened.

Just want to thank everyone for all their help and advice in helping me make to this far...now I will be on here more than ever asking for more help and advice lol:laughing: Tried to contact my family to tell the good news but no one in so decided to tell my second family (all of you)

Off to pick my eldest...speak soon.

Yippeeee (happy can you tell?):jump for joy:

Demonjill
26-06-2009, 02:19 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

Thats fab! LUcky you :clapping:

Have you any mindees lined up or parents coming round soon?

Daddy Day Care
26-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Congratulations, great news :clapping: :clapping:

Gareth
xx

It's a small world
26-06-2009, 03:39 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

Thats fab! LUcky you :clapping:

Have you any mindees lined up or parents coming round soon?

Yes my friend wants me to look after her little boy 2 - two days a week. The have a friends baby for November about 3 days a week. Shes a midwife so not sure how that will work with numbers for other children as will be shifts so will vary from week to week. Need to work that one out. hes 18weeks at the moment...I'll be off working the streets drumming up business.....(no seriously I'll be off to the shops to stick my card up for ''childminding business' this weekend)..

Can't believe I'm registered. So much to do and so little time to do it.....

Hope I do well and look proffessional when parents come!!!!actually it's quite scary now thinking about it :eek: lol

chewy sweets
26-06-2009, 04:46 PM
:magnificent: CONGRATULATIONS!
:clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

jibberjitz
26-06-2009, 08:20 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Emmylou75
27-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the fun begins :laughing:
Emma x

yvonne