PDA

View Full Version : Grr railway station staff

Pedagog
25-06-2009, 02:35 PM
We went to Leeds today on the Train, and when we were coming back we were sat in the seating area having a drink and a bite to eat, my son 9 finished his food and went off to find a bin, he couldn't find one so he asked a member of staff if there was a bin, the man said "no just through it on the floor, someone will pick it up " :eek: , so I told him to pick it up, at that point he asked the woman behind the information counter who said he could use her bin.:)

Stupid man telling a child to through it on the floor.

Lady Haha
25-06-2009, 07:17 PM
I agree, some 'adults' don't seem to realise they need to be setting a good example! When one of my mindees first started a few months back, we were on a day out and he chucked his icelolly wrapper on the pavement as we were walking along. The other mindees saw and their reaction alone was enough to make him realise it wasn't the done thing!!! I told him that you shouldnt throw rubbish on the pavement and that you should hold onto it til you find a bin, and he said 'but my daddy chucks his rubbish out the car window'........what can you do!

Well, anyway, he doesn't do it anymore, always puts his rubbish in the bin AND waits til we find one. Job well done on my part!

Daftbat
25-06-2009, 08:47 PM
I want to know why smokers think its perfectly ok to throw cigarette ends on the floor. Its as if they think itsw different from other types of litter:angry:

By the way - totally agree that railways bloke was stupid.