PDA

View Full Version : pre reg visit booklet???

chewy sweets
25-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi, i've read alot on here how fillimg out your pre reg visit booklet helps you before hand. And that alot of the questions the inspector asked you were in the pre reg booklet.
In wales i haven't been given one of these but was hoping someone could let me know what questions are in it and how it helps you prepare for the inspection.
tHAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!!!!
Thanks in advance Katiex:clapping:

misst104
25-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I am sure that there is a thread someone or maybe a free download that has this booklet in its wonderful entirety (:rolleyes: ) Katie. I am rushing off now but maybe someone else will know where it is otherwise I will have a look when I come back on later and see if I can find it for you

xxx jo

manjay
25-06-2009, 05:25 PM
You can find the booklet here (http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Forms-and-guidance/Browse-all-by/Other/General/Early-Years-Register-preparing-for-your-registration-visit). It may help to have a look at it but in all honesty you will hopefully have answered all these questions when you completed your application form. My inspector was more interested in finding out about me and my family and checking the premises. My pre reg was very very informal.

Good luck and try not to get stressed about it:thumbsup:

misst104
25-06-2009, 05:56 PM
That's saved me a job Manjay!!!! :thumbsup: Never would have thought to just look at the Ofsted site! - clever you :thumbsup:

xxx