PDA

View Full Version : when doing scrapbooks

aly
24-06-2009, 09:18 PM
if you have taken individual photos and group photos do you add them to all the mindees scrapbooks or their own photo to their own scrapbook?

We baked cakes yesterday as a group so have some individual photos and 1 with all 3 would you just put the individual pics of them in their own scrapbooks and add the groups too or just the individuals???

ta muchly

TheBTeam
24-06-2009, 09:21 PM
I put in a mixture, i think as well as logging individual progress, to make these more interesting and useful it is nice for the children and parents to see their friends, also some of the obs are more relevant if you can see interaction with other children.

sue
24-06-2009, 09:23 PM
if you have parents permission then can't nothing wrong in putting a group picture in scapebook its nice for parents to see them doing things together with other children.

aly
24-06-2009, 09:24 PM
the 2 mindees are cousins anyway so that shouldn't be a problem...the other child in the group waqs my daughter.......when I did it with the older ones they are brothers so again shouldn't be a problem.

thanks both:thumbsup:

mrs c
25-06-2009, 06:38 AM
I do both. I think that in years to come when they are looking back its nice to have photos of others they have played with

PixiePetal
25-06-2009, 07:02 AM
I only put individual ones in the file. Group ones I put in a separate album to keep here. Parents can have copies if ok with all.

rickysmiths
25-06-2009, 08:17 AM
I put a mixture in their learning journeys if it is part of the obs or interesting. Luckly all my parents are happy and indeed want to sahre group photos as for them it reflects the time their children are spending with their friends.

I think it would feel odd for me to put only individual photos in. We do need to evidence their social interaction and development as part of their journey.

her8y
25-06-2009, 11:15 AM
I too put a mixture of individual and group photos in their learning journeys. I asked parents to sign a permission form specifically for this and they were all happy to do so.

Louise_Oaktree
25-06-2009, 01:18 PM
I put a group one in a child's book from school (came with caterpillar toy and had to write what he did over the weekend) - anyway the school started a new book even though only 3 pages in :rolleyes: made me feel bad for not even thinking but the only other child in photo was my own son and the minded child...