PDA

View Full Version : Childminding - Hemel Hempstead

TheBTeam
24-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Here is the little website I have just conjured up! Find out a little bit about us!

http://lynnandkevinchildmindingteam.webs.com/

sarah707
24-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Thank you for the link to the forum!

It's a lovely site - I changed the link so it goes straight there :D

manjay
24-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Thank you for the link to the forum!

It's a lovely site - I changed the link so it goes straight there :D

I am intrigued as to where the link took you before;)

Lovely site Lynn. Can't wait to see some piccies. Are you putting any of you and Kevin on?:D

sarah707
24-06-2009, 07:44 PM
It went via facebook for some strange reason ... :rolleyes:

TheBTeam
24-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh, i think it went via facebook cos i was following the thread from artful dodger and forgot to go back to the website to get the link!

I have learnt so much this week, the whole website thing took about 15 minutes, no idea what i will use it for or if anyone will ever find it but it was fun and something else for me to do!!!

Around here the childminders i am friends with find things like it a bit strange, like logo'd tshirts and adverts etc, i quite like them but feel a bit self conscious, i would be a lot more visible, but i am quite conscious of myself, so even tho i have done it i am embarrassed to tell anyone, except of course the people on here!:blush: :blush:

TheBTeam
24-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I am intrigued as to where the link took you before;)

Lovely site Lynn. Can't wait to see some piccies. Are you putting any of you and Kevin on?:D

There is not such a thing as a good picture of me, Kevin is okay but i do not take a good pic, will see what i can find!!:eek: