PDA

View Full Version : where do you spend most of your time?

Blackhorse
24-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I was wondering where abouts you spend the most time with your mindees.

in the house/ garden or on outings?

me and my dd are quite happy to spend the day in the garden when the weather is lovely....we go out for walks of course, and to mother and toddlers, and to shops and softplay and every so often big outings, like going to the beach etc.

estrelas
24-06-2009, 12:36 PM
After school = Local parks
Day time = toddler groups and garden

Can't say we spend much time in the house unless the weathers bad!

misst104
24-06-2009, 12:38 PM
on here!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriuosly though, it all depends on the weather/day for us. Today we have been outside most of the morning and at the moment we are having a little quiet time doing puzzles and stories with each other :) Later on we are going out for a trip to Bolton Abbey ( nearby, woodland , beach type place) and will be having our tea there :thumbsup:

Love the warm weather. Makes things so much easier IMO

xxx jo

Buzz Lightyear
24-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Usually toddler groups and at the park. Like others, only seem to be inside when the weather is nasty.

We've been to the park this morning as my MOT has expired :( so I am grounded. We've had a great day at the park though, had our picnic lunch there too and have literally just got back. 1/2 mindee has gone, DD is in bed and me and my full-timer are about to get out back and play with the water and sandpit for a few hours :thumbsup:

Hidden agenda?? What do you mean??? Oh my nicely developing tan I seem to be getting, ahhh yes - that's an added bonus! :D

singlewiththree
24-06-2009, 01:25 PM
I only have my children today but if I have mindees we tend to stay at home and garden as they are only part timers and young so they see the toys each week and treat them like they are new. When I have them full time then we may go out a lot more but it will probably be mornings we go out and get back in time for naps.

venus89
24-06-2009, 01:29 PM
This time of year - during the day it's at home in the garden with the odd 10-15 minutes in every 45 minutes or so to cool down or at toddler groups. We nearly always go to the park on the way home from school.
In the winter a lot more time indoors.

We don't go on lots of outings but do more in the summer and lots more during holiday times.

Mollymop
24-06-2009, 01:37 PM
I usually spend most of the day in the house and garden, but try to get to the park once a day either after school or in the morning.
I usually spend most of my Mondays in town, at the park there and the library.

Mouse
24-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I tend to spend mornings out & about (toddler group, park, library etc), then afternoons at home as little ones need a sleep.

When the weather is like this though, we'll often spend the whole day in the garden - the little ones even sleeping out there!

wendywu
24-06-2009, 04:09 PM
It is very rare that i spend a whole day at home. I do toddler and CM groups most mornings. They all have gardens for the nice weather.

In the holidays we go out everyday. If it is sunny we do all day trips.:)

amanda1309
24-06-2009, 04:13 PM
most days i am only home for lunch and home time.

We spend our days at playgroups, parks, farm, soft play of just generally out and about with other local cm.

PixiePetal
24-06-2009, 04:21 PM
When the weather is this good, we are usually out and about. Groups in the mornings, parks after lunch or maybe garden.

In the winter we have our usual groups and are at home more with garden for a run about. Takes a while to dry out sometimes from the mornings activities as we walk/bus about whatever the weather.

Depends on how many children and their ages too. Love Fridays when I only have 4 year old mindee, often go out for the day - farm park, beach, parks, to other CM. He is so lovely. Will have my 2 year old as an extra this week so he can come too :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
24-06-2009, 05:48 PM
No Mindees yet but with my children we spend everymorning, at a tots group, then its park for lunch if nice enough and then home in the garden if nice enough, hate being indoors unless im on here try and get out as muhc as poss.

Gareth
xx