PDA

View Full Version : Children fighting, anyone else have this problem?

Ben10mad
24-06-2009, 12:20 PM
I have my son who is 4, and a mindee who is nearly 4, they are together monday-friday 8am - 6pm so a long time.
All they seem do do is argue over ever thing and fight, dont get me wrong its not all the time but can be often. well today my son was asleep in car(had a bad night) mindee was sitting next to him we was on our way back from park and mindee was trying to wake my son up, (he hates being woke up as anyone else would) i told mindee to leave him alone so he can have 15mins sleep, next thing i know my son shouts thats naughty i looked in my mirror and my son has scrached this mindee on his face i pulled over as soon as i could and asked my son why he had done that he replys hes pinched me on my arm (probley to wake him up), this child does have his moments but all this week he has gone home with grazes and scraches as theyve been in the garden playing. God his moms going to be really happy isn't she? shes one of these parents who give you an annoyed look!

Roll on friday, What a week its been already.

huggableshelly
24-06-2009, 12:29 PM
I have 2 mindees who consitanly argue and fight.

their parents pick up at the same time which makes things awkward for me as i write up incident reports on the boys behaviour and action taken to cover my own back too, most of the time I'm handing the forms over at the same time then asking parents to call me later when it is conveient to talk.

yesterday for example .... they both ran in school got told off by the teacher and did it again imediatly after the teacher was out of sight .. i then asked them to stop. then we arrived home and both went on the trampoline together .... the doorbell rang (parent picking up early) but as the boys are over 8 i left them on the trampoline only to find when i got bk to the garden they were wrestling.

action .. written up an incident report regarding behaviour and banned them both from the trampoline for the rest of the session!

i didnt used to write it down but they go home telling tales about eachother blaming eachother and being drama queens so now its all written down and parents are supporting my actions along with encouraging their boys to be nicer to eachother ........

at the end of the day boys will be boys!

Ben10mad
24-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I have 2 mindees who consitanly argue and fight.

their parents pick up at the same time which makes things awkward for me as i write up incident reports on the boys behaviour and action taken to cover my own back too, most of the time I'm handing the forms over at the same time then asking parents to call me later when it is conveient to talk.

yesterday for example .... they both ran in school got told off by the teacher and did it again imediatly after the teacher was out of sight .. i then asked them to stop. then we arrived home and both went on the trampoline together .... the doorbell rang (parent picking up early) but as the boys are over 8 i left them on the trampoline only to find when i got bk to the garden they were wrestling.

action .. written up an incident report regarding behaviour and banned them both from the trampoline for the rest of the session!

i didnt used to write it down but they go home telling tales about eachother blaming eachother and being drama queens so now its all written down and parents are supporting my actions along with encouraging their boys to be nicer to eachother ........

at the end of the day boys will be boys!

I always use that saying, Boys will be boys at the end of the day, if only this parent actually understood what that means. I get on with all my parents and her but when it comes to him going home with bumps, scraches, grazes, the aquardness i get off her is unbelivable, she wont really mention nothing but when im explaining what has happened she tends to look at somewhere else and seems to go quite quickly. I always seem to be on edge with this child just incase he hurts himself and it shouldn't be like that should it.