PDA

View Full Version : it's mine all mine

cherry pink
23-06-2009, 09:48 PM
:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:
picked up my new 7 seater car today a sazuki grand vitara xl7......it's soooooo shiny

i love it it's gorgeous and it's mine.....do i really have to let the rug rats in it :laughing: :laughing: it's so clean there's no crumbs/toys/handprints onthe windows bits and bobs or anything. only the car seats that i spent ages just rearranging them.lol
god i am so sad i need to get out more..

p.s did i mention that i lurrrrrve my new car :blush:

TheBTeam
23-06-2009, 09:51 PM
:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:
picked up my new 7 seater car today a sazuki grand vitara xl7......it's soooooo shiny

i love it it's gorgeous and it's mine.....do i really have to let the rug rats in it :laughing: :laughing: it's so clean there's no crumbs/toys/handprints onthe windows bits and bobs or anything. only the car seats that i spent ages just rearranging them.lol
god i am so sad i need to get out more..

p.s did i mention that i lurrrrrve my new car :blush:

Same here, don't want to spoil the new car with the childminding kids, strange that we bought it for just that, but think i may get through to sept/oct without having to share!:blush:

Trouble
23-06-2009, 09:52 PM
go straight to halfords and get some nice seat covers that are stain proof costs 9.99 for 2 like a shiny material best thing ever

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i take them off on our holidays and its like another new car yes i need to get out more:D

cherry pink
23-06-2009, 10:21 PM
way to go b team, can't get away with it for that long tho, bought mainly cos summer hols are coming up lol..

:thumbsup: thanx rascal will go down tomorrow and have a look.....

Trouble
23-06-2009, 10:22 PM
way to go b team, can't get away with it for that long tho, bought mainly cos summer hols are coming up lol..

:thumbsup: thanx rascal will go down tomorrow and have a look.....

down fall youll need 4 packs :eek: but i promise you worth every penny

cherry pink
23-06-2009, 10:28 PM
down fall youll need 4 packs :eek: but i promise you worth every penny

it will be worth it if it stays cleaner for longer than 5 mins lol.. my 4 year old niece said ' ooh we can even go out when it's raining'' after asking her what she meant she said ''it's big enough to have a picnic in'' :eek: no way kiddo not till the novelty has worn off in about 4 years when it's paid for :laughing: :laughing:

Trouble
23-06-2009, 10:30 PM
stay away from the beach too wont come out of carpets:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no one eats in my car am i cruel????

i believe food is for the plate on the table:blush:

cherry pink
23-06-2009, 10:33 PM
stay away from the beach too wont come out of carpets:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no one eats in my car am i cruel????

i believe food is for the plate on the table:blush:

take it too the beach :eek: shame on you rascal just think of the damage the salty sea spray could do to the shiney paintwork :laughing:

nope not cruel at all food should definately be on the plate/in your belly/on the grass or picnic rug lol