PDA

View Full Version : Late payment off allmy parents

Ben10mad
21-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Awwwww. I could kick myself up the bum i really could.
On wednesday a parent ment to pay, No payment but did say she forgot and brought it round the folloowing day, Fair enough.
Two parents due to pay friday, one never turns up and other one said i forgot check book. I have never put a policy in place for late payments. God i am now. It really gets to me, if they didnt get payed im sure they wouldnt be happy.
Had to have a moan, my hubby just gets sick of me moaning.
x

sarah707
21-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Sounds like you are ready to get it sorted!

I suggest giving plenty of advance warning that you are making changes, so that parents have a chance to change their ways.

Then if they don't sort themselves out, hit them with late payment fees.

It makes me cross... they wouldn't do a Tesco shop then say err sorry, forgot my cheque book, I'll pay you Monday :rolleyes:

Good luck! :D

Mollymop
21-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Bless ya. All of them all at once!

You shouldn't have to put a policy in place to make sure they pay you on time, it is just polite and curtious to pay you when your money is due!

Maybe they were all having a "off" week.

Hope it doesn't happen again xsxxxx

georgie456
21-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Poor you for having all 3 parents forget the same week.

Hope you get it sorted ok x

angeldelight
22-06-2009, 08:53 AM
You need to start being firm now

Put your foot down and no more late payments from these parents

Hope you sort it out

Angel xx

wendywu
22-06-2009, 09:40 AM
I dont mind on the odd time and as long as it is paid the next day.

I get paid monday in advance and they are all full timers, so if they do for somereason forget then i have all week to nag them:laughing: :laughing:

Lily Grace
22-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I checked my account yesterday and my after schooler mum hasn't paid me for 3 weeks she transfers the money straight into my account weekly. I told my hubby and he got a bit cross and said maybe I should "forget" to do the school run!!