PDA

View Full Version : I am Losing the will to live

CCJD
21-06-2009, 01:02 PM
8 hours later (with two short tea breaks and one much needed chocolate break) and I am still here answering again how well I safeguard children. My answers are getting increasingly shorter and I have just entered for one section -as a sole practicitoner this area has been fully covered in previous sections.
This had better make my inspection super short - there cannot be a single question left for her to ask me - I shall expect her to sit in my inspection and say nothing!:rolleyes:
Good luck all those about to start to trudge through this - I do think that as an evaluation tool it isnt worth doing until you have been childminding at least a year - it's not necessarily hard , just sooo repetative and so lengthy. There must be a shorter, more concise version that they could pay Sarah Nev to come up with just for childminders!!

sarah707
21-06-2009, 02:11 PM
There must be a shorter, more concise version that they could pay Sarah Nev to come up with just for childminders!!

:laughing:

My version would ask 5 questions, related to giving evidence of meeting the 5 areas of the Every Child Matters agenda...

And a 6th asking for evidence that all the statutory requirements of the Eyfs were met... something the current Sef spectacularly fails to do! :rolleyes:

breezy
21-06-2009, 03:40 PM
That would suit me Sarah!! this one is unnecessarily wordy and repetitive!

ORKSIE
21-06-2009, 03:50 PM
:laughing:

My version would ask 5 questions, related to giving evidence of meeting the 5 areas of the Every Child Matters agenda...

And a 6th asking for evidence that all the statutory requirements of the Eyfs were met... something the current Sef spectacularly fails to do! :rolleyes:

Sarah, can you ask if we can do your version, sounds much easier and far less repetative:thumbsup: