PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a leapfrog clickstart?????

youarewhatyoueat
21-06-2009, 11:11 AM
I bought my son one of these in april he used it once.He wanted to play on it this morning and I can't get it to work. The lights are on but the mouse won't work, any ideas?????

charleyfarley
21-06-2009, 12:15 PM
We have one but it hasn't been out of the box yet :blush: another bargain buy :D

Leave it with me and I'll get back to you once I've connected up :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Louise_Oaktree
21-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Ours seems to have issues with batteries where even when switched off they seem to run low. Also the switch is quite temperamental but it's been okay. My after school kids like it and it promotes ICT skills for EYFS - mine isn't played with for ages and then all of a sudden if I get it out they hammer it :laughing:

It's a good alternative when the weather is bad and they are feeling fed up - encourages them to take turns too.

Hope you get it working again soon. Isn't it infra red connection? Would think the keyboard needs to be able to "see" the base unit?

youarewhatyoueat
21-06-2009, 07:04 PM
It is infra red but the only red light that is on is on the keyboard is there a red light on the other bit that is connected to the tv, I can't remember. and does the red light on the keyboard flicker??