PDA

View Full Version : I really enjoy working Saturdays

Pudding Girl
20-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Have had 3 under 5 all day - had a lovely day as it just feels so relaxed and easy going on a Saturday for some reason!

We started out by going to a craft club for an hour ( lovely, the lady does it all with them, it's in a theatre's cafe, we can go and get a coffee and chat and let her do all the work! :clapping: ) and the kids are also allowed to play on the piano and guitars which was lovely.

Went to park for a play, then back home for lunch, made some father's day fishes and decorated a photo frame each too, made flowers by dipping small coke bottles into paint, then stuck pastel coloured cake cases into middles. ( pics to follow later)

Out the back of my house is a common ground thing, with a hill on it, so we have been playing football and rolling down the hill :clapping: came back inside and did songs with the cuddly toys.

Had a super super fun enjoyable day - why can't mon-fri be like that?!

Mollymop
20-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Glad you had a nice time, sounds like it was lots of fun.

But I think you are crazy for working a Saturday! I love my layins too much! haha

candy cat
20-06-2009, 07:29 PM
You sound like you have had a great day.......i work in Hobbycraft on a Saturday...i love it and discount comes in handy for childminding...

Daftbat
21-06-2009, 10:54 AM
SOunds like agreat day. I think it seems more relaxed as there is no school run and you are not clock watching so much. I used to work nearly every saturday but quite glad i don't now.

jibberjitz
21-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Sounds like you had a lovely day :thumbsup: