PDA

View Full Version : Baildon bears

Baildon bears
20-06-2009, 12:06 PM
To all my new forum friends

Please take a look at my bears, I have collected bears and made them for a very long time. they are traditional jointed, mohair bears completly hand made by me, all completly unique.
I am a full time childminder, i dont know where i find the time to make them, but its a passion of mine. I am making a commission of mummy bear, Daddy bear and baby bear to go to a family in china so when i have finished will post a picture. I also make story bags, goldilocks and the three bears, the three little pigs ect.. so when i get a chance will add some to web site as these are ideal for childminders.:)

www.baildonbears.co.uk

miss mopple
20-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Aww they are lovely. I love looking at bears :D

My sister is a well known bear artist and made me a one of a kind bear when I got married. I was only saying the other day that we should have it on display as I'm ashamed to say that she hasnt come out her box since we moved here 5yrs ago :blush: DH said we should sell it instead- men eh :rolleyes: !!

Baildon bears
20-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Aww they are lovely. I love looking at bears :D

My sister is a well known bear artist and made me a one of a kind bear when I got married. I was only saying the other day that we should have it on display as I'm ashamed to say that she hasnt come out her box since we moved here 5yrs ago :blush: DH said we should sell it instead- men eh :rolleyes: !!

whats your sisters artist name, love looking at other peoples bears only been doing it properly for a year.
hannah:)

miss mopple
20-06-2009, 12:55 PM
will pm you ;)

FussyElmo
20-06-2009, 01:46 PM
They are fabulous!! Dh has just walked past and said "don't even think about it":rolleyes:

But seriously they are fantastic:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Monkey1
20-06-2009, 01:58 PM
wow! Georgeous bears! They look very much like Merrythought bears which were made locally to me up until recently.

Baildon bears
20-06-2009, 02:48 PM
wow! Georgeous bears! They look very much like Merrythought bears which were made locally to me up until recently.

Thanks:) , merrythought bears was what inspired me to start making bears when i was younger, i am origanally from where merrythought make bears and they still do but on a smaller scale, im a merrythought member. got married in Ironbridge. Hannah

shopshelleyd
20-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi

They are all so gorgeous. I would love to be so clever, I can't even sew a button on. :laughing:

Baildon bears
20-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi

They are all so gorgeous. I would love to be so clever, I can't even sew a button on. :laughing:
thanks shelly, was nice to meet you at stay and play group, had fun.:)

sallybrooke
21-06-2009, 12:47 PM
They are lovely!

Sally - From Thornton, Bradford!

ORKSIE
21-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Loving the bears:)

breezy
21-06-2009, 03:57 PM
They're lovely:)