PDA

View Full Version : Child Care magazine

mandy moo
19-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Right, just got my copy of the above and I guess its our Sarah Neville! mentioned in there?!?!
Yay Sarah for getting your/our veiws across :)

and a well done goes to Lynn Bolitho in Hemel Hempsted, my 'nearest town' too, not sure if shes on this forum tho?
If she is would she please make herself known:)
Ta Mandy

Alibali
19-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Yep, and me too!!! The scottish one is me:D :D

mandy moo
19-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Aaaaaahh, there you go then, well done you too..

Pudding Girl
19-06-2009, 06:00 PM
ooooh will get a copy tomorrow :D well done ladies

georgie456
19-06-2009, 06:34 PM
ooooh will get a copy tomorrow :D well done ladies

Me too! I'm looking forward to seeing that :)

TheBTeam
19-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Right, just got my copy of the above and I guess its our Sarah Neville! mentioned in there?!?!

and a well done goes to Lynn Bolitho in Hemel Hempsted, my 'nearest town' too, not sure if shes on this forum tho?
Ta Mandy

Yes its me!
just trying to work out if i know you!

anneriddington
19-06-2009, 07:26 PM

Ta Mandy

OK, so Ive looked through several times and cant see Sarah mentioned, what page please

TheBTeam
19-06-2009, 07:29 PM
OK, so Ive looked through several times and cant see Sarah mentioned, what page please

It's in the 'You are what you eat' feature on Nutrition.

sarah707
20-06-2009, 07:43 AM
I think it's great that the forum got a mention... wonder if we'll get any new members from it? :D

manjay
20-06-2009, 07:53 AM
I think it's great that the forum got a mention... wonder if we'll get any new members from it? :D

Yay!!!! We are all famous:clapping: (OK maybe not as famous as you three, but famous anyway!)

mandy moo
20-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes its me!
just trying to work out if i know you!

I dont think we 'know' each other apart 'chating' on theforum,
Im in Markyate Lynn

TheBTeam
20-06-2009, 08:11 AM
I dont think we 'know' each other apart 'chating' on theforum,
Im in Markyate Lynn

No your not the Mandy then that i know, I am at the top of Hemel, just past Redbourne.

mandy moo
20-06-2009, 11:45 AM
No your not the Mandy then that i know, I am at the top of Hemel, just past Redbourne.

You know, I've lived in this area all my life, brought up in Little Gaddesden, went to secondary school in Hemel (Halsey) and Dacorum College, and Markyate is a few miles from the other Redbourn, but although Ive heard of your Redbourne, I have no idea where it is:eek:
Is Bovingdon way?

TheBTeam
20-06-2009, 02:24 PM
You know, I've lived in this area all my life, brought up in Little Gaddesden, went to secondary school in Hemel (Halsey) and Dacorum College, and Markyate is a few miles from the other Redbourn, but although Ive heard of your Redbourne, I have no idea where it is:eek:
Is Bovingdon way?

No, my Redbourn is your Redbourn, just me adding an e, never remember whether it does or not! Markyate is up the A5, if you follow that down past Redbourn, we are at the top of Hemel.

mandy moo
21-06-2009, 12:41 PM
I think I know now, not that far then.