PDA

View Full Version : Babydow? online game

John
19-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Hope i posted this in right place as it's to do with minding:panic:

Two of my children i childmind was asking about a advert on this forum called Babydow, so i said i'll take a look for them to see what's it all about. But couln't get to see the terms of use and is it a free play. So i'm asking does anyone here have an account and is it free to take care of a baby. As i'm not geting anywhere with it, and as most sites it say you can join free but when you do anything yes we need to pay.

Would be helping me and the two girls

John.

angeldelight
19-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Bumping this up for John

Angel xx

John
19-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Thought i might of had some info, does no one play the online baby game, Angel what is the turm Bumping it up mean?

John.

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 07:59 PM
sorry John never heard of it..................bumping up means pushing your post back to the top so it doesn't get lost further down the list:)

John
19-06-2009, 08:15 PM
sorry John never heard of it..................bumping up means pushing your post back to the top so it doesn't get lost further down the list:)

It's this thing lol http://www.babydow.com

I'll have to let the girls know tomorrow i need more time, i would of signed up but not alot of informatin i can see about the terms of use and price if any.

John.

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 08:29 PM
It's this thing lol http://www.babydow.com

I'll have to let the girls know tomorrow i need more time, i would of signed up but not alot of informatin i can see about the terms of use and price if any.

John.

i have had a look john and it says it is free so don't see a problem you just need to register

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 08:34 PM
i have had a look john and it says it is free so don't see a problem you just need to register

http://www.babydow.com/member/forum/forum?id=2

the browser tab says "free online virtual mom simulation game"

John
19-06-2009, 08:49 PM
I'll give it ago tomorrow and have a look:panic: the amount of times i've join a website and you have to pay out to get any where lol, proberly free to sign up and then it might say to get the best of the game you will have to pay for afew items. Sounds like i'm tight i'm not really. But i think websites should make it clear thats its a free service.

John.

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I'll give it ago tomorrow and have a look:panic: the amount of times i've join a website and you have to pay out to get any where lol, proberly free to sign up and then it might say to get the best of the game you will have to pay for afew items. Sounds like i'm tight i'm not really. But i think websites should make it clear thats its a free service.

John.

i agree i don't play any of these games myself but i have heard from others who say similar:)

angeldelight
19-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Thought i might of had some info, does no one play the online baby game, Angel what is the turm Bumping it up mean?

John.

I meant I was bumping up your thread so others would see it and hopefully help you John

Angel xxx

John
19-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Just joined and Disappointed:mad: thought so you do need to buy the best items using a credit card, thing like making clothes items, items for games etc. and i thought it might be in animation but stills. So i was right why do these websites not say you need to pay out to use the full game?

John.

angeldelight
19-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I know John it can be annoying

Angel xx

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Just joined and Disappointed:mad: thought so you do need to buy the best items using a credit card, thing like making clothes items, items for games etc. and i thought it might be in animation but stills. So i was right why do these websites not say you need to pay out to use the full game?

John.

i'm sorry John...they should make it clearer it's not fair on children:mad:

John
19-06-2009, 09:47 PM
i'm sorry John...they should make it clearer it's not fair on children:mad:

That's ok:laughing: but yes anything to make you join the site putting a Clause in saying free yes free to sign up lol. But i've looked on ebay and might of found a game for the two girls to play baby luv ebay number 160341849773 if anyone played it before let me know what's its like. was going to get it a cupple of months back but didn't get round to it.

John.