PDA

View Full Version : fed up- how much longer

It's a small world
19-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Done all modules - just got to complete log book this weekend and send it in. Done first aid passed 100% :clapping:
Got most of my paperwork done dh has to proof read then I can print.
Got loads of activities , toys and books for all areas...plus more on its way. Got loads of resources.
Had Ofsted pre reg inspection - no problems there
Checked out all the local playgroups in my area.
Just bought a 7 seater car.
Had health checks done

Had CRB checks done - all clear 2 weeks ago.........

Here is my problem called ofsted to check they have my crb and told yes but waiting to hear from social services from wher I was born and grew up ?( moved 140miles away).when ofsted lady came back in april told me they were waiting for this then...can't believe they are still waiting...This is the only thing stopping my certificate coming through...even got children lined up....

If I keep chasing ofsted will this help or could I chase social services myself ?really want to hurry this up as really want to start earning a living again and don't want to risk losing mindees because of delay...thought I would be done by Jun now may be July or later if they don't get their ***bums*** in gear. Can't join NCMA until registered so can't get liability insurance or buy contracts/ accident emergency/attendance records as (stingy) and don't want to pay full price..

Can anyone offer advice???????:

chewy sweets
19-06-2009, 04:44 PM
It can be really annoying can't it. I've learnt that nagging does pay off!! If you can't get anywhere with ofsted try social services themselves. Can't do any harm can it.
Hope things get sorted soon for you.:thumbsup:

singlewiththree
20-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Just keeping checking with ofsted every couple of days. This is the frustrated bit when your ready and every bit of red tape seems to be taking forever but one day you will get that yes its on its way and you will be so relieved.

Beckieboo
20-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Its so frustrating, but remeber you r not on your own!! I had my pre ins in March and my partners crb only arrived here last wednesday, it was the only thing holding us up! The crb had sent it to humberside police instead of grtr manchester!!!:eek:
Hopefully i can have my cert by nxt friday.......................................but i wont hold my breath!!!!

I was ringing ofsted and crb everyday for an update after my 60 day deadline!!!!

Hope it comes soon xxx:)

angeldelight
20-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Hope it comes soon

Angel xx

claireodon
20-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi, have Ofsted agreed to chase up SS for you? Personally, I would ask them to do so and if got no joy I would ring SS myself to chase. Good luck :)