PDA

View Full Version : Morrisons Lets Grow

cherry
19-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Did anyone re-register with Morrisons this time.

I've just received a new pack and it has three bags in it and in each bag is about 40 packets of beans, growing packs, plant markers and stickers.

You can make the packs up and give them to the children to take home with them and there are enough so that they can do them in my house as well.

Morrisons have put a growing certificate on their website to print off and award to the top growers.

The children will love growing their own beans and comparing them with each others.

Can't wait to get started :)

MissTinkerbell
19-06-2009, 03:04 PM
How do you go about registering? wasn't childminding last time so don't know

miffy
19-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Can you post a link Cherry.

Miffy xx

Star
20-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi Will have a look at the website. Thanks for info.
Star:)

josiebumpkin
21-06-2009, 09:22 AM
I might not be looking properly but I cant seem to register as I am not a school?
:confused:

Louise_Oaktree
21-06-2009, 01:45 PM
I might not be looking properly but I cant seem to register as I am not a school?
:confused:

Me too - but it says to ring up :rolleyes: will give it a go and report back ;)

Donkey
21-06-2009, 08:36 PM
anyone got a number for them?

thanks

Louise_Oaktree
22-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Just spoke to them and you have to be a School or a Nursery - how unfair? :(

Helen79
22-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Just spoke to them and you have to be a School or a Nursery - how unfair?

I'm just waiting for a phone call back from a supervisor to explain why we can't register. Will let you know what they say.

dd's school-to-be in Sept isn't registered & 2 of my mindees only come to me & don't got to nursery so would be nice for them benefit from the scheme.

cherry
22-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I had a problem to join last year, but I kept on and got someone who agreed with me at the call centre and registered me.

Here is the link

http://www.morrisons.co.uk/LetsGrow/

Louise_Oaktree
22-06-2009, 12:23 PM
I've written to Customer Services :mad:

wyetots
29-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU NEED TO SEND A LETTERHEAD AND COPY OF YOUR OFSTED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE TO

Fao supervisor/customer services
Morrisons lets grow
Po box 3
Diss
Norfolk
Ip98 1hh

THEY WILL THEN REGISTER YOU!
JO - WYETOTS

Helen79
29-06-2009, 06:49 PM
I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU NEED TO SEND A LETTERHEAD AND COPY OF YOUR OFSTED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE TO

I was told this on the phone aswell. However I don't have a letterhead & there's no way I'm sending copies of my reg cert anywhere.
They suggested that i ask my local council to send Morrisons a letter confirming that I'm a cm. I did ask the lady on the phone if she really thought that the council would bother doing this & she agreed that they prob wouldn't.

wyetots
30-06-2009, 12:47 PM
I am all registered now, they rang me up to advise my that my info had got to them and that they would send my welcome pack in the post.
I understand not wanting to send reg certificate but i must admit, it doesn bother me as i think its on display all the time anyway.

If sending copies doesnt bother you, got for it!

lorraines little treasures
16-09-2009, 04:38 PM
hi, i have a question for people who has joined morrisons lets grow, how long did it take before you got the pack?, i send my ddetails off to them in july this year and everytime they ring they just say it is being looked at by head office, are they just fobbing me off and they have lost me details , as asked them what the wait is , as off today still not got a pack. really geting on my nerves as they also say its out of there hands.

jeanybeany
16-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I rang them today (before reading this post) and I have had to give my details and send a copy of my certificate to the address given out in the other post. They were really helpful and said that I should have no probs registering. Can't wait for my pack to come!