PDA

View Full Version : Wohoo WHohoo whoohoo yippee yippe yippe

Blackhorse
19-06-2009, 12:16 PM
oh I am so excited I can hardly type

had a phone call, which I attribute 100% to your vibes sent via this lovely forum yesterday

the woman is coming to see me tomorrow!!!
she has a 15 month old dd and needs full time care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my own dd is 17 months old now that would be perfect!!!!!!!!!

oh I am so excited...I know it doesn't mean she will use me but at least someone is interested and is coming round to see mee!!!

ahh also very nervous...I think I will be up all night preparing things and cleaning everything another 10 times

oh wish me look!! I really need this to work out!!!

AAAHHHHHHHH

manjay
19-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Really hope this one works out for you Nicole. Good luck:thumbsup:

misst104
19-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Thats really good news. I will be keeping everything crossed for you. Don't do too much tonight, you will exhaust yourself :laughing:

xxx jo

Daftbat
19-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Fantastic - we of course will take all the credit:rolleyes:

Well done - hope it all goes well:clapping:

Alibali
19-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Fantastic news:clapping: :clapping: Must've been all those phone ringing vibes after all. I'm sure it'll go well, just relax and be yourself:)

Daddy Day Care
19-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Fantastic, So happy for you, will have fingers crossed for you

Gareth
xx

Ripeberry
19-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Well done! Lots of good vibes today, must be in the air :laughing:
I've been busy today as in the last 3 days i've gone from having no-one to loads of people visiting me!
Had one mother and 9 month old (will be 12 months in September) who came for just over 2hrs, then this lunchtime a mum,dad and 6 month old came along, they've both been given my info pack with forms to complete if they want me, then they can have a second visit and sign contracts.
I would rather they be 100% sure, rather then just signing for the sake of it.
They have until the end of June to let me know and if i get any more enquiries i'll have to tell them that they can visit but i can't offer a space until i know what the others are doing.
Perfect days as well, Tue, Wed and Friday (all day) for the to be 12 month old and Wednesdays only for the baby, then i will have one pre-schooler on a Thursday afternoon 12-6pm.
I'll keep you updated :)

newminder
19-06-2009, 12:50 PM
woohoo :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Thats great news Nicole. Well done

Shell

ORKSIE
19-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Sending loads more vibes in your direction:thumbsup:

chewy sweets
19-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Good luck and best wishes for the visit! Fingers crossed you get the job!
Think some of those vibes must have rubbed off on me aswell! As i had my first enquiry yestarday!!!!:laughing:

Blackhorse
19-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Good luck and best wishes for the visit! Fingers crossed you get the job!
Think some of those vibes must have rubbed off on me aswell! As i had my first enquiry yestarday!!!!:laughing:

well I did specify in my thread that the vibes were for anyone who was looking for mindees!! :D
Good luck with your inquiry too! Keep us posted

:thumbsup:

Tatjana
19-06-2009, 01:30 PM
YAY!:jump for joy: Fab news, make sure you get some sleep tonight!

Let us know how it goes.

xx

angeldelight
19-06-2009, 06:24 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sending heaps of good luck vibes

Keep us posted

Angel xx

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 06:37 PM
well done keeping everything crossed for you........and everyone else:)

RachelE
19-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Fingers - and everything else crossed! :thumbsup:

keep us posted x

grindal
19-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Congrats on the phone call - hope the visit goes well :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
19-06-2009, 07:23 PM
That is really good news, wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow!

Playmate
19-06-2009, 07:38 PM
positive vibes coming your way!:D

Demonjill
19-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Thats really fab Nicole. :clapping: :clapping:

Fingers x they want you
Keep us posted.

Gizmo
19-06-2009, 07:56 PM
uuuummmmm signing contract vibes coming your way

Good luck dont stress xx

Toothfairy
20-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Fingers crossed, good luck :thumbsup:

Alibali
20-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Any news yet?

Blackhorse
20-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi,

Well the lady came today with her dd (who is gorgeous) and she stayed for 45 mins. My dd and her dd seemed to get on really well and her little girl even seems to like me...she was fine being picked up by me and also wanted to sit on me...(as I sat down on the floor to play with the girls while I was talking to mum)
Mum is thinking of taking her dd out of nursery and using a cm instead...so would be looking at beginning of august to start...
she told me about her xmas holidays and asked me if I had any time booked off....
she kept saying that her dd seems to like it here...I hope this is a good sign. She was happy with the activities on offer and she liked the garden.
She said she will let me know... so I sent her away with some info about me and my setting and my homepage details so she can show her husband too.

so hopefully I will hear back from her soon and hopefully it will be positive...
it did sound good, but maybe she was only being polite...

Alibali
20-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Sounds very positive to me, hope you hear soon

Pudding Girl
20-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Good luck!!

Gizmo
20-06-2009, 05:07 PM
sounds good Nicole you must have sent good positive vibes to the mum :laughing:

Blackhorse
20-06-2009, 05:10 PM
sounds good Nicole you must have sent good positive vibes to the mum :laughing:

well I hope so.. but I have confess I find the waiting unbearable...it is worse than waiting for the phone to ring in the first place...but then I am very unpatient with things like that....

Gizmo
20-06-2009, 05:12 PM
well I hope so.. but I have confess I find the waiting unbearable...it is worse than waiting for the phone to ring in the first place...but then I am very unpatient with things like that....

oh me too I was soooo glad mum signed when she was in dont think I could stand it if they had to go away and think about it :panic:

josiebumpkin
20-06-2009, 05:14 PM
good luck x

Blackhorse
20-06-2009, 05:15 PM
oh me too I was soooo glad mum signed when she was in dont think I could stand it if they had to go away and think about it :panic:

yeah that was lucky...I didn't even ask her when she would contact me or how many other cm's (if any) she will be visiting...I didn't want to be seen to be too nosy or desperate...but I wish I knew....

Gizmo
20-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Its hard trying to stay calm when you are desparate I would have been chasing her down the street with a contract to sign.:laughing:

You where getting talked about at course on Thursday all very good :thumbsup:

Blackhorse
20-06-2009, 05:22 PM
???? how is that....tell me more...
I am also very nosy!!! :blush:

Gizmo
20-06-2009, 05:29 PM
it was the marketing me part and someone mentiontioned your web site I think they knew you from another course, Lorna mentioned that you hadnt put on your site how many languages you can speak and that this could be a great selling point, and someone else said about your ads in the shops near you and your bag with your details on it

I think you must have stalkers everywhere watching your every move pity its not mums wanting to sign you :laughing:

Blackhorse
20-06-2009, 05:53 PM
well now I am impressed...:blush:

Ripeberry
20-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Well done Blackhorse, glad the visit went well. I know what you mean about the waiting after they have visited....much worse than the first phone call!
I was a bit nosier than you, my first question was 'have you visited any other CMs yet?', but both famillies were first time parents, they did not even have a list of questions, so i had some of the local council 'How to choose a childminder' leaflets to give to them, but they seemed happy just looking around and watching their children play.
I think it will be sometime next week that they should let me know, because the longer it drags on the worse it is. I did ask them to let me know by the end of June and if they did not want me, could i have the info packs back...cheeky of me :blush: But they did take ages to print out and they are in a lovely display folder:D

Ripeberry
20-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Oh, yeah and i made sure i got some details off them, like names, address, tel no and e-mail addresses, just in case they totally forget to let me know ;)