PDA

View Full Version : bathroom and infection

Little_Explorer
18-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Hi,
I'm just completing my risk assessment for the house and I've come to the bathroom. Do I need to add about the toilet being dirty? I don't mean that my bathroom is unclean:blush: , just that if a child decided to lick the toilet :eek: they may get ill. With the action being to ensure the bathroom is cleaned on a regular basis

thanks
Karen

angeldelight
19-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Yes Karen you are seeing danger and are aware of it so write it down

I have a vision in my head now of a child sitting on the floor licking the toilet yuk yuk yuk

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

sonia ann
19-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi,
I'm just completing my risk assessment for the house and I've come to the bathroom. Do I need to add about the toilet being dirty? I don't mean that my bathroom is unclean:blush: , just that if a child decided to lick the toilet :eek: they may get ill. With the action being to ensure the bathroom is cleaned on a regular basis

thanks
Karen

you have anwered your own question....hazard ,risk ,action.....sorted:clapping:

Little_Explorer
19-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Thanks,
I hope you don't all think I have a 'How clean is you house?' style house !!

I'll put it on my risk assessment

babs
19-09-2009, 06:56 PM
i had a little chuckle to myself when i read this .. my neice came to our house with her mum and as she was potty trainin went to use potty which is in toilet when her mum went to wipe her after she had done what she needed to do she bent over my toilet stickin her head down the pan going yuck yuck... i wondered what was happenin so looked in and said yeh id say yuck if my mum stuck my head down the toilet, to which i got the most awlful look off mum...lol... anyway cut a long story short told mum next time to remember to put the lid down...... :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
20-09-2009, 09:11 AM
i had a little chuckle to myself when i read this .. my neice came to our house with her mum and as she was potty trainin went to use potty which is in toilet when her mum went to wipe her after she had done what she needed to do she bent over my toilet stickin her head down the pan going yuck yuck... i wondered what was happenin so looked in and said yeh id say yuck if my mum stuck my head down the toilet, to which i got the most awlful look off mum...lol... anyway cut a long story short told mum next time to remember to put the lid down...... :laughing: :laughing:

bless! :laughing: