PDA

View Full Version : Just a fab day!

uf353432
18-06-2009, 06:50 PM
You know when you wake up and the day just falls into place?

AM child an absolute dream - we had such a nice morning and i actually managed to negotiate him doing an activity for Fathers Day that he didn't want to do. As a result he went home with a lovely gift for dad.

Another mum signed up today to fill my Friday slot - so I am now fully booked for my under 5 space.

My after schoolies, also participated in the Fathers Day gift willingly and played so nicely and ate well at dinner, and great manners and we had a great time.

It was so good - am so pleased - until hubby walked through the door and announced round 3 of redundancies at work today! bollocks. Large glass of wine for me right now - in celebration and trepidation of the future lol!

misst104
18-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Glad you had a fab day :clapping:

Hope redundancies pass you by :panic:

enjoy tomorrow

xxxx jo

Pipsqueak
18-06-2009, 07:12 PM
:clapping: Glad you had a lovely day - I think its great when we have days like that and even better when we come on here to share:clapping: :clapping:

Hope you have a good one tomorrow:thumbsup:

uf353432
18-06-2009, 07:46 PM
My new friday mindee starts tommorrow - a real little live wire - how cool!

Spangles
18-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Sounds like a lovely day! Thanks for letting us know about it, it's so easy to forget people are having fun out there sometimes!

I really hope your husband's job is safe.

Have fun with your little livewire tomorrow!

x

uf353432
18-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Can I just say I lOVE this job! lol!

I expect you all to remind me of this if you catch me moaning. I love love love spending time with these kids. I think I must be extraordinary lucky - but every parent I have are decent kind parents who care about their kids and treat me as a professional - I am immensly priveledged to be given the trist to look after their kids. I love the positive reputation I am carving out for myself. I love that the kids respond well and enjoy being in my home and I to here them tell me they had a great time - or to laugh and giggle when they get a tickle attack - or giggle at funny stories or songs - its just brilliant.

I didn't know that this was what I should have been doing years ago - I wish I did - better late than never!

angeldelight
18-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Glad that you are enjoying yourself

Hope it continues

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
18-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Ah glad you are having such a lovely time :thumbsup:

Fingers crosed with hubbys work :thumbsup:

haribo
19-06-2009, 01:04 PM
aww you sound so happy and made me realise why i love this job. been doing it for a long time and sometimes think i should have a go at something else , then i wonder what other job would compare to the freedom and variety ive got now, not to mention the kids who i loooooooooooove ( most of the time ):laughing: ps really hope your hubbys job is safe xx