PDA

View Full Version : increasing numbers help...

angiemog
18-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Hello Everyone,
I love this site and it's already given me loads of tips and advice.
When I had my initial inspection Mrs Ofsted aske how many children I would like I said 3 thinking she was talking about my under 5s. I have my certificate and it says 3 in total. I want to change this to te usual 6. I don't have any children of my own so it hasn't been reduced for that reason plus I do have loads of space so again thats not the reason. How do I go about this, can I just call or will I have to be inspected again for this to be increased?
Thanks in advance x

mammumof4
18-06-2009, 08:16 PM
im not sure but i think you should ring Ofsted and tell them about the mix up:)

mummyspice
18-06-2009, 08:25 PM
It's strange she asked you-would have thought you would have been given the usual number? I'd give them a ring and they should be able to deal with it over the phone.
Lisa x

sophiestars
18-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I also think that it was a bit strange that she asked you - I thought they normally just told you what you could have and then it's up to you how many you actually take on. I would just ring them to have a chat I wouldn't have thought you would need to be inpected again.

louise
18-06-2009, 09:02 PM
When i registered i was asked how many and said 2 as thats all i wanted at the time. My cert said 2 aswell. Last year i decided i would lke the option of more as my ds was starting school. I phoned OFSTED as i was never sure if it was due to space or cos of what i said. They told me to write in which i did a guy phoned me and asked me some questions. He asked me how many i wanted to increased by i said 1 or 2 well i got 2. I haven't had an inspection since my first one.
HTH