PDA

View Full Version : I think I am psychic

grindal
17-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Last night I had a dream that my mindee was gonna give me notice today, and when dad came to collect her this afternoon he did just that :eek:
She has only been with me for 3 weeks, but was waiting for a place at nursery and has got one to start in July. Luckily, I have a new mindee lined up to start in September - full time, term time only, so I get summer hols off with hubby (a teacher) and start over again in Sept :clapping:

Pipsqueak
17-06-2009, 08:56 PM
ooooh spooky

glad its worked out ok for you though

ORKSIE
17-06-2009, 08:59 PM
I have Phsyic Moments i think:panic:
I SOMETIMES IMAGINE SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN AND IT DOES:eek:
sprry didnt mean to shout Cap lOcks:laughing:

ORKSIE
17-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Cant spell either:laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
17-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Cant spell either:laughing: :laughing:

aaahhh but you knew you were going to do that!!!

Can you foretell if I am going to run of and live happily ever after with Mark???:laughing:

ORKSIE
17-06-2009, 09:27 PM
aaahhh but you knew you were going to do that!!!

Can you foretell if I am going to run of and live happily ever after with Mark???:laughing:

Yep i knew that:)
As for your future I hope you are very Happy:)

angeldelight
17-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Spooky

Hope it works out

Angel xx

miffy
17-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Scary stuff!

How lovely to get the summer off though

Miffy xx

grindal
18-06-2009, 06:25 AM
Thank you all - it will be great to get the summer off, but after 4 months of us being skint, it was quite nice to be being paid. We have also made a basic novice childminder error and have booked a second weeks holiday as we thought I was going to be working for the rest of the holiday :eek:
DH is gutted about it as he was planning a lovely holiday for himself with lots of child free trips to visit his friends and do lots of things we have not done since we had the boys - and now we can all go with him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: