PDA

View Full Version : i want to scream!!!!

butterfly
17-06-2009, 03:54 PM
i feel rotton today but have struggled on. however i picked up 2 afterschoolies at 3.30 and then had to go back to get another at 4.30 after his club!

they've done nothing but moan, be rude, be silly and made a huge mess!! i feel like screaming!! they're all soooo ungrateful! i've got one hour left and i'm counting the minutes!!!

there's going to be more trouble to come in a sec as they've just polished off 6 slices of bread and i'm not giving them any more so the oldest will moan like crazy in a sec. then they'll be more tantrums when the girls have to tidy up the mess they've made!!!!

Blackhorse
17-06-2009, 03:59 PM
take a deep breath, count back from 10 then another breath...:clapping:

just stick to your guns!! And make sure they do tidy up!
You wil see the hour will be over in no time at all!..hopefully!

Pudding Girl
17-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Can I join you in a scream please!

I too feel rotten, have little to no voice, kids have been "challenging" shall we say :rolleyes: baby has been sicking up all afternoon usually all down me! and I have been soaked so many times today it's unbelievable! :(

Daddy Day Care
17-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Hope the last hour was better than what you was expecting

Gareth
xx

butterfly
17-06-2009, 05:01 PM
ahhhhh! feel the calm! they've gone! i'm going to soak in the bath later and get an early night!

margimum
17-06-2009, 05:06 PM
I think it must be the weather as my little darlings have also being a bit trying!! today. hope we all feel better in the morning.