PDA

View Full Version : Can't get motivated!!!!

youarewhatyoueat
17-06-2009, 09:30 AM
I spent weeks getting my paperwork in order,updating my policies etc. I started my nvq and had trouble with the assesser. But that has all been sorted, got a lovely assesser who came on an outing with me and set me some more work, but I haven't picked up a book,I haven't done an observation for a few weeks and keep forgetting to write the wow moments. I'm not sure what the matter with me is,I've booked a summer holiday and i'm so excited,we haven't been away for ages and I seem to have gone into holiday mode a bit early,perhaps I just need a kick up the bum!!!

estrelas
17-06-2009, 09:42 AM
if i kick you, can you kick me please:D

I'm away in 4 weeks and feel the same lol

Pipsqueak
17-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Can I join in the kicking and being kicked too please. Need some sort of rocket up my rear!:laughing:

angeldelight
17-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Think we all get like this sometimes

Sometimes I do lots and then I leave it for a bit then I have heaps to catch up on and I just can not get motivated either

Let go on strke ha ha

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Mollymop
17-06-2009, 10:22 AM
I need a good kicking too:D

sue m
17-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Me too, not done any paperwork for weeks :eek:

cher25
17-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Need a thread specially for getting a kicking. lol

Need to get paperwork done for the kids i lost and then got back. Want to start afresh with it all, but yet to finish and give the 1st lot of obs and pics and thing to parent's. :(

tinkerbelle
17-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Can I join in the kicking and being kicked too please. Need some sort of rocket up my rear!:laughing:

that sounds like me at the minute i really cant get into it

Chatterbox Childcare
17-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I was so motivated until Ofsted came out and now I seem to have less to do and no enthusiasm to do it.

I keep looking at the pile and moving on to something else.

youarewhatyoueat
17-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Lol, thats ok then if we all feel the same,all I need now is a bit of enthusiasm to cook dinner and i'll be fine,I am sooooo Lazy at the moment