PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody help??

flora
15-02-2008, 06:41 PM
In the EYFS pack that you get there is an enomous poster and then there is also an A4 one that says the same thing, but this is double sided ( to cover the same info)
Was being a good girl and reading up on it and left it all in the conservatory :panic: dd has now screwed up the A4 poster thing :mad: and I was planning to scan and print out the both sides and put up as they take up less room.
Would anybody be able to email me them as it is so screwed up it won't scan!!!
Many thank Allie :)

littlesprogs
15-02-2008, 06:42 PM
sorry i would help but my scanner is packed at the minute coz i move house in a few weeks. However i'm sure they are available on the internet if you search google maybe you might find them

Spangles
15-02-2008, 06:45 PM
It says on the back of the pack that you can download the pack at

www.teachernet.gov.uk/publications

ref. 00012-2007PCK-EN or

www.everychildmatters.gov.uk

I assume the poster will be on it too?

flora
15-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks for that Lorri,
So knackered today just thought AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH. when i saw it. Good job somebody has their brain switched on :blush: will give it a go when I am more compas mentas :D

Blaze
15-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Beaten to it!:p
Give yourself a break...it's Friday!
Tasha:)

sarah707
15-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I haven't got a little one, just a big one... I was hoping to get a few together and redecorate one of my playroom walls with them :laughing:

Monkey1
15-02-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm sure if you contact the dfes they will send you an extra copy so you can display the a4 version and still have one for your files!

MissTinkerbell
22-03-2008, 04:01 PM
I downloaded mine from a link on the standards site:

www.standards.dfee.gov.uk

plus I think there should be stuff on the CD-ROM thats in the pack. That's what I was told on my briefing course.