PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a pressy

Polly2
15-06-2009, 03:41 PM
My lovely little mindee is leaving me in august to make way for his baby sister!(he is going to nursery - full time funded space buts thats another thread/moan!!)

Anyway I would like to buy him something great but can't decide. He loves anything disney particularly mickey mouse, also Thomas tank engine and enjoys the great outdoors.

Any ideas, anything you have bought recently that is fab??

Thanks

uf353432
15-06-2009, 03:48 PM
How about a backpack? an explorer backpack with everything he needs to be a big explorere - themed disney or thomas?

Chimps Childminding
15-06-2009, 04:19 PM
How about a backpack? an explorer backpack with everything he needs to be a big explorere - themed disney or thomas?

Great idea especially as he is going to nursery!!!!!!!!!!! or a lunch box and drinks bottle to take with him. If you think that is a bit boring, you could always put things in it, like pencils, colouring book etc.

The Juggler
15-06-2009, 04:24 PM
My lovely little mindee is leaving me in august to make way for his baby sister!(he is going to nursery - full time funded space buts thats another thread/moan!!)

Anyway I would like to buy him something great but can't decide. He loves anything disney particularly mickey mouse, also Thomas tank engine and enjoys the great outdoors.

Any ideas, anything you have bought recently that is fab??

Thanks

Adams were doing Thomas Wellies with the pull on handles. How about a train ride instead of present.

georgie456
15-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I was also going to suggest the backpack/lunch box idea as he is off to nursery. Other than that I can't think of anything else!

breezy
15-06-2009, 07:17 PM
http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/35952/product.aspx

I like this!

Polly2
16-06-2009, 07:31 AM
All great ideas girls but unfortunately he has a thomas back pack and lunch box that he has been bringing to mine.

Also has a lawnmower :(

I like the wellies idea but the Adams round here has closed down

The Juggler
16-06-2009, 01:30 PM
think they still do online. great for nursery as ours are encouraged to keep wellies there. Also, think about train ride - my little thomas fanatic bugs me to go on one every holiday now since I took him the first time - they love seeing all the real buffers and sheds as you go along.

Polly2
16-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I will have a look online thanks

angeldelight
17-06-2009, 08:19 AM
What about taking some fun pictures from now till when he leaves

You could do some funny ones with the other children and happy ones

Put them all in a disney photo album ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=disney+photo+album&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=3398241845&ref=pd_sl_2271h7saun_e

They also sell them in the disney store and Tesco and Asda have them

It is something that can be kept always of his happy times with you

Angel xx

Polly2
17-06-2009, 12:22 PM
That sounds fantastic Angel thanks

I have some good pics so will have a look for an album - I have done scrap books in the past for leaving mindees but this will be nicer I think