PDA

View Full Version : What should i do with them

polkadots
14-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I have four sisters coming before and after school on Tuesday, problem being they are getting dropped off at 6.15am, so i have quite a while to keep them amused before school, any ideas. Youngest is 20 months and eldest is nine.. Thanks

FizzysFriends
15-06-2009, 07:16 AM
I think I'd let them watch tv so they don't wake up the rest of your household and also they will probably be tired.

The Juggler
15-06-2009, 07:17 AM
Imagine they will all be fairly tired if they've got up at silly o'clock. Something chilled. Presume breakfast and tooth brushing will take up a fair while then I would just play it by ear - can't imagine full on activities will be needed at that time of morning. Maybe they'd just like to chill in some small world or role play areas or a bit of drawing nearer school time.

Daftbat
15-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I would put the TV on and get some drawing things out. Perhaps some board games for the older ones?

helenlc
15-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Definitely some kids TV with maybe some books out too (quiet activity).

They may be morning people and want to do loads or they may just want to chill and laze about.

Tippy Toes
15-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Cant imagine they would want to do much at that time in the morning! Especially if they are going to school.

I would let them watch childrens T.V. / Or look at books.

:)

peanuts
16-06-2009, 06:20 AM
my one watches the tv until the rest get up. by the time breakfast is over with as well, they will be tired at getting up early and be pleased to just chill.